Who am I without meds

i can’t live without medication…am i just a person defined by these chemical compounds and I am just them…i am just some chemical compounds and they define me , we r nth without these chemical things

1 Like

Soo do you think everyone taking time specific combination of drugs is exactly like you? No personality to call your own?

1 Like

I feel like that sometimes… Like who am i without meds, would i be diffrent and is that diffrent so bad that i have to hide behind meds the rest of my life, ive been on meds for awhile, the entire time ive been datin my boyfriend( longer than that by years) but if i stoped takin them would he still love me, would he even regonize me… I wont risk getting off them but i wonder…

1 Like

I feel like artificial intelligence sometimes. Without meds i am afraid of my own mirror. My facial expressions changes. Like Dr.jekyll and Mr hide. I done some work on myself and cut my medication in half in the last 6 months. The work I put in pays out. I stay on this dose for at least a year before I make further changes.

2 Likes

I would be not me without my meds. Thank god for meds!!!

2 Likes

You are you as a person. A person with heart disease can´t live without a pacemaker and still that doesn´t define what he is.

Thank god we can rely on meds and, for some of us, be functional enough to overcome most of the obstacles that life presents us.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.