White house intruder

Has anyone heard about the intruder who jumped the gate at the white house and tried to get into it. He apparently has schizophrenia. I’ll find a link to it
Edit: http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/11/politics/man-breeches-white-house/index.html

2 Likes

Yeah, I heard about it on the news. He’s from the San Francisco Bay Area from what was being reported.

3 Likes

dammit… I half feel the media just uses sz to blanket odd behavior and then half of me feels like it really is our unsupported unmedicated brothers and sisters… I hope they treated him properly and were not over aggressive in not only taking him to the floor but the “interview” that no doubt follows when you breach the white house perimeter…

2 Likes

He was probably just trying to get directions or something.

5 Likes

https://www.thelocal.de/20170310/dusseldorf-axe-attack-suspect-identified-as-man-with-mental-problems the axe attacker was diagnosed too

1 Like

Yes. I heard about the man in Düsseldorf being sz. I think that if about 830 000 people in Germany have sz, most violent crimes are committed by criminals who are pretty much in full command of their reason and know what they are doing is wrong…

3 Likes

Unfortunately sz is the only real explanation for behavior like that. You don’t hear about people with breast cancer jumping the fence of the White House

no its not… could be one of those super obsessed people who just want to smell their object of obsession im guessing trumps hair…

Ive never played with this particular vice but I know a guy who in his younger days got so messed up on meth he stole his own television… he even broke in through the skylight and fractured a rib when he landed on the keys…to his own house…

you could be one of those people who likes to make love to random objects like bridges and their cars…or where I live last week the mailman got caught making love to the big blue deposite mail box…maybe this guy just wanted a piece of that sweet oval office…

I could make up more… but im only being a smart ass in return to you making it look like I was sayin we should blame cancer victims…

1 Like

Dude just face the fact that it’s usually us schizophrenics doing weird things.
There’s nothing funny or endearing about it.

I may be odd… but ive never ■■■■■■ a blue mailbox… or cracked a rib breaking into a house to steal a tv to get more drugs only to learn not only was it my house but it was the keys to the houses door that cracked my ribs… were a tiny fraction of the population most dumb ■■■■ that happens is due to drugs…

no offense to any who have done either of those just both of those events seem a lot more odd than an un scheduled white house visit… and neither person even has any mental illness…

1 Like

I never said that YOU were odd dude. You are not all schizophrenics just like I am not either. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with one schozophrenic recognizing that another schizophrenic is acting strangely. I take my meds so it won’t be me.
Drugs are a scourge, and the worst part is that people who take drugs have the power of choice.
We did not choose this illness. We have very little if any control over what we do

we are all kinda odd… I didn’t think you were calling me that I was just admitting it… we do weird things… we both seem edgy I love you @MeghillaGorilla1 big internet hugs…or I could just be edgy and misreading things… if so im sorry…

1 Like

Thanks @flameoftherhine, I apologize if I seem edgy too. I don’t think that you are off at all. It’s been a tough week and I’ve been down on myself.
You’re right, and there are a lot of wierd people out there doing horrible things that don’t have this illness.
Peace and love bro

1 Like

seems we have had similar weeks… gonna take a break talk with you later hope it gets better for everybody soon…

2 Likes

And who said Schizophrenics have no drive?

2 Likes

Things like this have happened before at the White House.

1 Like

When I was younger and stronger with less insight I can almost see myself doing something like this and then waking up in levenworth. I’m too old and lazy Now I’d rather just watch someone else make an ass of themselves.