Schizophrenia.com

Which would you rather be?

18 years old, h.s. graduate, no money, and stunningly beautiful, or

55 years old, college graduate, financially well off and plain.

4 Likes

I’d just rather be 18 years old with no sz. So I pick that. You should make this a poll.

2 Likes

I don’t know how.

what’s so great about college? i’ll take the looks.

1 Like

yea i’ll take the 18 year old also but no sz of course =p

1 Like
  • 18 years old, h.s. graduate, no money, and stunningly beautiful, or
  • 55 years old, college graduate, financial well off and plain

0 voters

1 Like

I’m 62, and it would be nice being 55 again. No way do I want to be 18 again. I was really dumb and didn’t have much work history. I wouldn’t want to have to go through all the hard lessons about life again.

3 Likes

A 55 year old would never want to relieve the last 37 years.

3 Likes

Yeah give me 18 and beautiful lol

No way I wanna age up 30 years and be meh

1 Like

Beauty fades with age.

Wealth accumulates with age.

There is no list for being beautiful in a quantifiable way but there is a list of how much money you possess in a quantifiable way. So, I choose 55 years old, university graduate and financially well off.

1 Like

3rd option, 31 little money, sz, akward and overweight ding ding ding we have a winnerrrrrr.

2 Likes

Can I start as the attractive teenager and just go from there? Am I not allowed to go to college in this scenario?

3 Likes

Anything to be young again.

2 Likes

Actually I did start out as the former and end up as the latter. Although I am 61.

2 Likes

If you are 55 and financially well off you can always get plastic surgery and nice clothes to improve your appearance.

3 Likes

@SacredNeigh7 , except that I don’t believe in spending money. Especially not on something as vain and frivolous as cosmetic surgery.

1 Like