Schizophrenia.com

Which Spice Girl are you?

• Sporty Spice
  • Ginger Spice
  • Scary Spice
  • Posh Spice
  • Baby Spice

0 voters

I’m feeling very Sporty Spice these days with all my outdoor activities.

I think with my Aspergers and history of masking, I’ve been all of the Spices at some point in my life.

Sorry guys. I’m sick in bed all day with nothing else to do except think about stuff like this.

3 Likes

Lol @Jimbob voting Ginger Spice with no hesitation 2 seconds after the poll was posted. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hell yeah!!! 151515

3 Likes

Is there a test I can take? If I could pick one I’d be David Beckham’s wife cos she’s hot and I wanna be hot

1 Like

Im not sure why I said scary. I would like to cancel my vote…

2 Likes

Lol. I voted scary spice too !

2 Likes
3 Likes

I bet there are lots of Spice Girl quizzes online.

I just looked inside my heart to find the answer.

2 Likes

I don’t know if you can cancel your vote, but I think if you click “show vote” you can change it.

1 Like

I said posh spice because sometimes when I first talk to people for the first time ever, I sound kind of posh :laughing: eventhough I’m not usually sounding like that

1 Like

I think they should have all won a Grammy and an Oscar for their performances in “Spice World”. I mean it was intense, I was sitting on the edge of my seat the whole movie waiting to see what intrigue happened next.

4 Likes

My friend in the board & care dragged me to see that movie. I was like 34 years old and he was like 24. He made it sound good and when we got there we were the only adults, sitting in the movie surrounded by 12 year old screaming girls.

6 Likes

Baby spice because I’m a heart throb.

1 Like

That was most welcome.

1 Like

That’s really funny. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I chose Ginger Spice, but now that I’m 57 years old I really wanted to choose. . .

5 Likes

:notes: I’m a Barbie girl living in a Barbie world. Wrapped in plastic. It’s fantastic. You can brush my hair. Undress me everywhere. :notes:

3 Likes

Doofy Spice. Or I would be if the choices were more realistic.

3 Likes

I want to be the prettiest girl

1 Like

I don’t really know much about the spice girls, I knew about them in pop culture but I never knew much about their group.

1 Like