Which site is bigger

Who has more posts and interactions the family site or this site?

1 Like

This site is far more active.

4 Likes

This site for sure…!!

1 Like

I’ve never set foot on the family forum. My folks don’t speak English, so there goes nothing…

3 Likes

Does the family site have their own mods?

2 Likes

Good question…!!! There is female admin in family forum…!!

1 Like

@Ninjastar - do you guys mod on the family site?

1 Like

No, the family site has its own mod team.

2 Likes

I just had a look on the family site. Has a whole different vibe compared to here.

3 Likes

What’s it like?

1 Like

Do any sz people pay over there too point out when people give â– â– â– â–  advice? Are they actually giving good advice that would actually help us?

1 Like

I get the impression that most of the folk on this forum try to take meds most of the time. I got the impression most of the careers looked after folk who were off meds or very treatment resistant. There is more hope here.

5 Likes

Oh ok. Poor family members, that would be tough.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s pretty bleak over there. I highly recommend staying away.

4 Likes

I post articles there , but don’t really get involved in the threads.

1 Like

It’s not the size that matters, it’s how you use it. (yeah, like anyone’s going to believe that)

1 Like

I think some of the anti-med, “there’s no wrong way” people could benefit from browsing through there for a bit, myself.

3 Likes

It used to be part of this forum, and some users from the diagnosed side would regularly post abusive feedback to the family members. It was moved to its own site to prevent that from happening, and to allow family members to get true peer support. So people from this board are strongly discouraged from posting over there, no matter how helpful they believe they are being. (Emphasis not directed at you! But at anyone following this topic.)

1 Like

Perhaps I should stop posting there then. Although as I said it’s very much articles I post there.

Yeah, your articles are good, and very helpful.

I don’t think you participate in discussion over there or create personal threads, and that’s the kind of thing we’re trying to avoid.

1 Like