Schizophrenia.com

Which movie series will be most valuable to Disney?

• Star Wars
  • MARVEL
  • Toy Story
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Finding Nemo
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • Tron
  • National Treasure
  • Winnie the Pooh
  • Mr. Magoo
  • Might Ducks
  • Popeye
  • Other

0 voters

2 Likes

I’d say a good number of those will be valuable; but Star Wars the most.

1 Like

Valuable in what way though?

5 Likes

I just think in the future some of these movies will lose value and some will gain value. National Treasure is a guilty pleasure movie of mine.

The star wars franchise is finished. They’ve ruined it. How do you ruin star wars ?!?!

2 Likes

I’ve never even seen Star Wars …

3 Likes

I know! There’s no way they could have made it worse than it already was!

3 Likes

They could’ve done so much more with Star Wars, the last Jedi was terrible. Force awakens ok, I hope they pay homage to the original three story n the third film, I know I heard darth sidious’s laugh in the trailer so he must be in it somehow.

1 Like

I think Winnie the Pooh will make the most money over time. Kids will always want Pooh movies, and kids watch movies over and over and over and over.

2 Likes

You forgot Frozen :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Star Wars Story is exhausted, it lost its spark.

2 Likes

Whichever sparks that childhood magic inside you. That should be the ultimate goal, right?

2 Likes

I might employ this tactic to a poetry book … :thinking:

2 Likes

The rumour is the last season of GoT sucked so much because the screen writers were in a rush to finish up because they had been offered jobs writing star wars

1 Like

Didn’t see Baywatch or two girls and one cup. I voted Other. Thank you. :thinking:

1 Like

Likely Marvel. The SW franchise has, frankly, never been that great and the new films have mostly been vile (minor shout-out to Rogue One).

1 Like

Love those Mighty Ducks. :muscle: :duck: :ice_hockey:

1 Like

It’s the Might Ducks. duh. jk :smile:

1 Like