Which matters more to one's looks?

Which matters more to one’s looks?
  • clothes
  • haircut

0 voters

1 Like

This was the first time I made a poll. Just learning for fun.

5 Likes

I’ll answer for fun! Clothes are bigger and take up more area on your body. Thus people notice them more so they may make a bigger impression.

1 Like

I think clothing too - because there’s a bigger variety of clothing than hairstyles. Although I could be wrong. But I clothe my head as well when I go out. I wear turban headscarf. So my hairstyle isn’t seen.

1 Like

Clothes. A hair cut can be styled in a good way even if it’s an awful haircut.

1 Like

haha im in the process of losing my hair, so im hoping it’s clothing. personally i’d take a full head of hair over an armani suit

2 Likes

I am saying haircut.

My hair is thinning quite badly, so I keep it a bit longer on the top these days, and I tell them not to use those bloody thinning scissors!

It never used to bother me what my hair looks like, but I need to be presentable now I have a business and customers to meet.

Don’t want them to think I am scruffy

3 Likes

Both matter. 15

2 Likes

You could try a hat with your logo on it for work? I liked the hat and the collared golf shirt type look

2 Likes

I always found bald men sexy, so I wouldn’t feel self-conscious. I’m sure there’s other men and women that do too.

2 Likes

I’d say charisma. A confident person can make a potato sack look good even.

1 Like

I think haircut is more important to one’s looks than clothes. Instead of body, the fucus of one’s looks is one’s face, then a haircut is so close to face which in fact shapes directly the way your face is.

1 Like

I hope haircut because I dress like a hobo. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.