A. Supermodel

B. Me!

16 Likes

They look the same to me.

1 Like

My legs are 3x chubby.

I like both :smiley:

1 Like

The model has her legs in the air more - at least that’s what it looks like to me.

1 Like

If I was 25 I wouldn’t kick either of you out of bed for eating crackers.

3 Likes

I’m 30 now :joy::grimacing:

15 charac

1 Like

What meds you on now honey?

1 Like

I think we need to see more leg pictures, so we can make a informed decision :yum:

6 Likes

LOL.

Hmmm. I think you have pretty toes @mermaid1.

:footprints: :+1:

1 Like

Your legs look great, @mermaid1.

2 Likes

Your legs look fine to me.

1 Like

Your legs are definitely preferable to the emaciated looking models, @mermaid1. And I’m a connoisseur.

2 Likes

I agree with the others. Your legs look great. If I had legs like that I would be proud of them too.

1 Like

I was really hoping the next photo would be the one with two hotdogs on a beach. :*(

4 Likes

15 Likes

You have nicer legs than the supermodel. She is way too skinny if you ask me.

3 Likes

I’m all for the hotdog model.

Seriously. It’s about proportion for most folk when it comes to sexuality and looks. It really is. A good, well proportioned set of legs like yours are still so attractive to most peeps. I’ve found most of that heroin chique look to be unattractive anyways. It frustrates me that women in editorial positions continue with that whole horrible stereotype but it sells magazines and thought.

You have nice legs. I don’t see any difference and I’d be a shocking human being if I did!

5 Likes

@mermaid1 Your legs looks so good comparing to the supermodel. You gotta love them

2 Likes

I agree with Goldenrex here. Also the pic needs further analysis as suggested by Mountainman. :yum: Just kidding.

You have nice legs mermaid1. Don’t worry about looking like a super model. Some of them look too thin to me as it is. You have to be comfortable with what you got! At least you don’t have dinosaur legs like me. When I walk water shakes in a cup like T-rex from Jurassic Park. True story. Anyway you’re looking good mermaid1!

3 Likes