Which is worse?

• Forgetting to brush teeth
  • Forgetting to wear deodorant
  • They are equally nasty

0 voters

1 Like

You can’t hide body odor, but you can suck on a mint and not talk to anyone if you don’t brush your teeth. Not wearing deodorant is worse

4 Likes

Not brushing your teeth could cost 1000s or dollars in dental work. So I go with that.

3 Likes

One day I forgot to brush my teeth but I did use mouth wash. I had to talk really loud and give a command. Someone said my breath stunk. Man it was embarrassing.

i dont smell bad so dont wear deodorant and my teeth only need brushed now and then, i scrape plaque off with my finder nail and keep them clean, i don’t have much sugar.

1 Like

Maybe you should reconsider @Resilient1 lol

3 Likes

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. Forget to brush your teeth? They have gum. Peppermint, spearmint, winter mint… Unfortunately they don’t make gum for your armpits. If you forget your deodorant, you’ll just have to walk around smelling like onions all day.

2 Likes

why? 1234567890

1 Like

You need to spare the people around you.

2 Likes

its not noticeable lol

1 Like

Maybe people don’t notice you in the winter. But in the summer you are screwed.

3 Likes

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I’d be willing to bet that your odor is, in fact, noticeable. People just don’t say anything because they don’t want to be rude.

4 Likes

I have Sjogren’s disease that dries up my sweat glands and my tears. I really don’t sweat much, especially in winter. I can get away with no deodorant, but I wear it when going out, for the positive smell.

2 Likes

I don’t wear deodorant. Too much chemicals around my lymph regions. No thankyou

3 Likes

I no longer have my teeth, but I still have my arm pits. I recommend brushing your teeth.

5 Likes

They make natural deodorants… The one I use is the arm and hammer unscented. It works well, plus no parabens and sh it. That said, I don’t quite understand your aversion to deodorant when body wash has the same chemicals in it… Do you use body wash?

2 Likes

I use this nice soap bar I’m hoping it’s not too harsh… It smells gorgeous like orange and cinnamon… Oh so the unscented one works? I had my doubts with that one thanks for letting me know

2 Likes

Yeah the unscented one works really well. I only have to apply it once per day and I don’t stink unless I’ve been working out and sweating a ton.

2 Likes

Hm I might need to get it I actually threw my one away it was like a salt of the earth or something name can’t remember.
Thanku.
Right now I actually can’t be asked I’m too demotivated but if I drop by that store…

2 Likes

Don’t bother, lol just order it from Amazon.

2 Likes