Which is the side effect that you most hate?

galactorrhoea, lactation

Not for me. Far from it, actually.

2 Likes

I have the dystonia and dyskinesia/ The oculogyric I have with absence seizures but not from meds or sz - from my car accident years ago.

@mjgh06,
Ocurred some voicesā€™ crisis when you was having this oculogyric crisis?

no voices during - extremely tired and paranoid after. They are not as bad a s my night seizures.

Drowsiness and inability to concentrate. I stay in bed until 11am and I canā€™t think clearly during the day. Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s my Trileptal or my Risperidone causing it. Or both.

1 Like

@47average,

This could be Risperidone. I took this medicine it in the past.

If any of the insomnia is caused by the medication or if it at all decreases my cognitive ability because then how am I supposed to have a job. I think they regard me as too high functioning for disability. At least that is why they turned me down twice.

i hate when walrus eat my shorts

2 Likes

in the us it is hard to get disability for sz. you need to have your doctor onboard with a diagnosis

Major weight gain and skin issues

Being so different itā€™s disabling is the worst ā€˜side effectā€™

The weight gain. I went from underweight to overweight. Iā€™ve probably gained 65 Pounds and only lost 15 of it in 4-5 months. I havenā€™t had other symptoms outside of dry mouth the first few days. Finding a medicine that you can lose weight on can be a handful for those that struggle with their weight.

Suicidal thoughts #1 worst side effect.

Painful dystonia (twisting and clenching in the jaw / hands / throat, ER visits from it), and massive weight gain.

Went from 130 lbs to likeā€¦ 190.
I have stretch marks.

Iā€™m not sure I want to stay alive.
I have stretch marks.

Donā€™t worry, I donā€™t want to die; just not sure I want to live.
ā€œLack of the will to live is not sufficient cause to want to die.ā€

Maybe overreacting.

3 Likes

Weight gain, lactation and tremors in my hands

PFL x

2 Likes

Probably have to be restlessness.

1 Like

Increased appetite and hair thinning

2 Likes

I hate the sedation of olanzapine

3 Likes