Which fruit do you like the most?

Be it for vitamin value or pure taste. Which one do you choose as the best?

I would pick apple, because you can eat it during all seasons.

I like cherries, raspberries and blackberries. Don’t make me choose please :wink:

1 Like

Lychees Yum yum!

1 Like

Mangos and berries

1 Like

Blueberries and grapes

1 Like

A few years back then i have a fruit dealer who like to chat with me. According to her opinion, apple is the best for your health. I also consume a lot of figs from turkey. They are nourishing. I often feel better with my throat after having figs. So I vote for apple and figs. I like both.

1 Like

Pomelos and black grapes.

Peaches and cherries!

Kiwi and cherries

Grapes, oranges, raspberries, and nectarines.

I’ve heard several different places that blueberries are the healthiest fruit for you. Maybe I’m wrong.

I’m having a hard time choosing between Elton John and George Michael.

[rimshot]

Pix.

I really like pears. Pears and peaches.

It changes. Sometimes watermelon hits the spot. Sometimes I really want a nectarine or pineapple.
I grew up in a relatively small city in the South Bay Area in California. When I was a young kid my family lived in an apartment in a nice area surrounded by grassy fields and walnut, plum, grape and apricot orchards. Some railroad tracks ran behind our house. I used to walk our beagle down the tracks and about 5 minutes away were these orchards.

I would always pick the fruit off of the trees and the grape vines and eat as much as I wanted to. I knew the orchards belonged to someone and I knew I wasn’t supposed to pick the fruit but I never saw anyone tending the trees and there was no fence around them so I picked the fruit whenever I felt like it. We weren’t out in the country somewhere, this was in the suburbs. I remember walking my dog and occasionally even seeing deer grazing.

Well, this was in 1971-72. In the years as I grew older the orchards started to shrink and disappear and then new houses and apartment complexes were built and started to take over the space. Small electronic businesses started to bloom, then larger companies moved in. By 1978, most of the once-numerous orchards all over the valley and in my city were gone and computer based start-up companies had taken over.

It was the birth of Silicon Valley…

The Coming of the Roads

I’d say cantaloupe and watermelon.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.