Which early simptoms did you had?

Antipsychotics and a antidepressant.

Catatonia wasn’t my first symptom I had, but it was pretty early on. I had it for like a month or two.

1 Like

Insomnia is a warning sign for sure.

1 Like

Racing thoughts, depression

1 Like

Mine started out very similar to borderline personality disorder. I was diagnosed with that initially actually. So mood swings, suicidal thoughts, interpersonal paranoia. Then i started seeing shadows and vaguely believing delusions. Dissociation was big in the beginning and still is during episodes.

2 Likes

I was also diagnosed BPD in the beginning.
Then i had dissociation and mood swings, interpersonal paranoia (afraid of my own thoughts)
Then i was diagnosed SZA, and finally they found out that i was schizotypal.

2 Likes

What made them switch to schizotypal? Im diagnosed sza now

1 Like

@MoonGarden I’m not hearing voices, not having any frank psychosis, delusions, but i have all the negatives.
And i do have some thought disorder, and some spontaneous delusions when stressed. Micro psychotic episodes.

My mood swings are not delusional. Im just either depressed or in the middle or hypomanic and the periods are very short (rapid cycling).

Lithium made me numb, fat, trembling hands, destroyed my thyroid gland and made me even more anxious… therefore: schizotypal instead of SZA.

1 Like

But insomania is a lack of sleep, not just, "less’ …?! right?

Being obsessed with numbers, religion, and committing sin

1 Like

Yes that’s correct…

1 Like

Im afraid so, had crazy mood swings lately, will see…

paranoia, disorganized thoughts and speech, lack of motivation, and the worst was extreme social anxiety. i functioned for awhile though before my meltdown. the hallucinations came later.

now i think my anxiety was worse than my current situation medicated.

1 Like

I voted for Ronald Reagan and watched Princess Di marry Prince Charles.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.