Which country would you like to visit...?

Finland for sure. Maybe Sweden. And Norway.

Homes of my kin.

4 Likes

I always wanted to go to Argentina. It would be cool.

2 Likes

@77nick77 But only in winter if you catch my draft.

2 Likes

I would like to visit Italy one day and some Caribbean islands, like Dominica Republic, Bahamas and some others

3 Likes

I want to go to Iceland someday. Or Sweden

4 Likes

i want to go back to ireland and see scotland for the first time, iā€™ve ruled out amsterdam, just ireland and scotland. then return here to america.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to get my DNA tested to see what my ethnicity is, I have a general idea of what I am based on the origins of the various last names in my family but I canā€™t be 100% sure. I know I am some kind of European mix but I donā€™t trust the DNA companies. If I knew what I am I would like to visit those countries and check out all the historical sites.

2 Likes

I donā€™t really know never thought about it due to my international travel phobia.

Maybe a nice tropical not overpopulated beach.

Hawaii?? I donā€™t know the options.

2 Likes

I want to go to Ireland or Japan

3 Likes

Japan is very cool. Equals my trip to NYC

3 Likes

I would like to teleport to Scotland to go hangout with @anon94176359

2 Likes

Hell yeah @Leaf !!!

1 Like

Scottish highlands.

Iā€™ve been but want to go back.

I want to sit by myself in a faerie glen and read Gaelic poetry.

3 Likes

Iā€™m off to Spain when I can afford it

3 Likes

Am o the only one who hates travelling? I am planning not to set a foot out of my town for a lifetime. Too much hassle as for travelling

1 Like

russia and australia =)

3 Likes

maldives or monaco for the rich people lol?

1 Like

I always wanted to visit Somalia. And not just for the pirates and the poverty.

4 Likes

Iā€™d also love to visit Norway, Sweden, or Finland. I hear they arenā€™t fond of outsiders tho :confused:

2 Likes

I would like to see Germany again. It is a stunningly beautiful country, except that large parts of it got washed away in floodwaters in the past few days. There is a growing death toll as they clear away the debris. I hope they recover quickly. The Germans are resilient. Theyā€™ll rebuild in record time.

3 Likes