Schizophrenia.com

Which country have you stayed or lived in before?

Which country have you stayed and lived in before?

I had only lived in Malaysia since I am born but I had stayed in first my nanny house when I was a baby,then stayed at tuition teacher house for 2 years while I was in primary school.All the places I had stayed and lived in before was in Johor Bahru,Malaysia.Now I am still live in JB

1 Like

I have only lived in The U.S.

2 Likes

i always live in China. I met a Malaysia woman online with the same illness. She manages her symptom without the help of medcines .quite impressive.
Hope one day i could be med free with the approval of pdoc.
Currently I take 40mg ziprasidone.

1 Like

I’ve lived in the U.S.A. most of my life. I did spend two years in Germany while I was in the army. For someone from Oklahoma the historical ambience in Germany is enthralling. In Oklahoma a building over a hundred years old is rare. Think how all the palaces, castles, and cathedrals would affect someone from Oklahoma. I’d like to go back and visit Germany again if there is any way I can work it out.

1 Like

france
belgium
uk
australia
soon scotland :earth_americas:

born planet sith…

take care :alien:

3 Likes

I was born in Lebanon, moved to UAE, moved to canada. I don’t know where next

1 Like

Born in China, currently living in Portugal

2 Likes

Germany, America, bermuda

1 Like

Slovakia, Austria, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Singapore, Japan, England and Nigeria

2 Likes

You traveled a lot! That’s really cool :smile:

1 Like

Yes! I like to travel and learn new cultures

1 Like

I have been in 35 different nations and 35 different US states when I was young.

There are books written about different cultures, one book is Managing Cultural Differences. A good book.

1 Like

USA, Germany, Netherlands, France, Belgium, Luxemburg, England, Italy, Austria, Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Bahama’s, …

1 Like

Just the U.S. But I’ve been to several states, mostly because my dad had a boat and we would go boating. Part of my family lives in New Jersey. I like it there. Also went through the Canadian border once.

Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand.

2 Likes

Born in China, stayed in China, Austria, Italy, Australia.

2 Likes

Jordan, Palestine, Kuwait, Qatar, Algeria, Saudi Arabia

1 Like

USA only…I’ve lived in Connecticut my whole life but went to school 5 semesters in New York and 1 in Florida