Wheres the Datura - a song collaboration with @Tupac

Yes, I highly recommend you stay away from Salvia. I don’t know why people try it, it’s actually quite an unpleasant experience shall we say

It’s short-lived, but basically for me time slowed down. Like one second would take five seconds to pass and my mind and everyone’s mouth was in slow motion. It only lasted for maybe five minutes, and the whole trip was over in 15 minutes

But my friend’s brother went on a bit of a Wilder Journey. We thought we were going to have to take him to the hospital, he went Stone stiff and was just staring ahead like a Deadman. When he snapped out of it, he described floating down a street filled with light, or something like that. On a scale from 1 to 10, I would give it a negative 4 LOL

It was legal here for a while as well, I’m sure it was just a legal technicality that they hadn’t included it in legislation yet.

1 Like

Oh wow thats wild

Doesnt sound like a fun time to me lol Ill stick with weed thanks

Yeah it mustve been some loophole, I know that salvia is also used as a food spice I think? Doesnt have psychoactive properties unless you smoke it I guess

1 Like

It’s pretty sick @zwolfgang

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.