Schizophrenia.com

Where you ever foolish?

Where you ever foolish and make foolish choices?

1111 :rice:

2 Likes

Yes I literally ran away from my soulmate and hid from him until it was too late!

1 Like

I was a pure fool in my teens, Ive copped on now though

1 Like

As the cliche goes - I was only ever foolish in love.

2 Likes

Of course I did when I had my mid life crisis.

2 Likes

Same here. I was pretty stupid the rest of my life too. Excessive drinking.

2 Likes

I had a midlife crisis too @Blizzard! It was embarrassing and tragic at the same time. A midlife crisis made worse by not being on my meds!

Foolish off antipsychotics only.

2 Likes

Huh. I was a crack addict. The question for me should be, “Did you ever do anything that wasn’t foolish?” And the answer would be no.

8 Likes

I’ve been foolish a lot. I’m still foolish sometimes.

1 Like

I spent $8000 of my dad’s money at a strip club.

2 Likes

I’ve done a lot of foolish things in my teenage years. Lots of questionable decision making.

1 Like

Did lots of foolish stuff when I was young

I’ve been very foolish. If I lived my life over, I would just be a serious student, until I made some money.

2 Likes

How are you @SethTheNew ? Haven’t seen you lately

Yes. I’ve done many stupid things in my life. I married my ex husband not cos I loved him but cos he wouldn’t leave my house and I didn’t want my 9 year old kid growing up seeing 2 unmarried people living together. So to protect my daughter I married him. I could’ve called my dad. He would have gotten him out of there.

1 Like

What did your dad do when he found out? Holy crap!!

He cancelled my credit card and told me how angry he was and how wrong that was.

1 Like

How wrong it was*

I’ve been foolish too.
I often regret that.

1 Like

I used to roll in shame over what I’ve done but that just makes the effects linger.