Where no one has gone before

looking for moral support… i often feel like no one understands and hasnt walked in my shoes & that im very unique to my challenges of sober 19 years and sza … unemployed, starting school again at 41… still single… lost in my mind n anger too often…

… anyone wanna share experience, strength n hope of recovery? id appreciate it :slight_smile:

Hello how are you

1 Like

ok … chillin… nervous about school again… feel sick over obsession in life… how r u?

1 Like

I’m good. Tell me about the sickness

what about it man?.. u experience it?

Well I’m just curious about what you’re going through.

1 Like

ty :slight_smile: i dont care to focus on sickness just now sir :slight_smile: im hoping to hear of like minded overcoming of the kinds of feelings above… maybe not too tho :slight_smile: lol

1 Like

Ty for your concern @anon1571434 i appreciate u reaching out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok. I’ll leave you to it

1 Like

ok… maybe im bugging but i thought i made sense of what i was going thru… ty again tho

& im sorry if im coming off rude… i dont mean to… im just edgy about life at times

Your edgy about life?

too much coffee… maybe too lonely… idk bummed

So you’re edgy about life cuz you had too much coffee, might be too lonely, and overall just bummed?

yea… school starts tomorrow too

Ahh I see so you’re going through a lot right now.

1 Like

a bit bro… just trying to get back on the ball… i had a med change last year and im still buggy … but i wanna get better and productive

1 Like

That’s good. I’m glad you have aspirations.

1 Like