Where does ''luck'' come from...?

it’s very mystic IMO is there a root to it IDK

I might have my own correct answer but I am keeping it too myself in this moment

Where opportunity and preparation meet.

2 Likes

yes I agree like cold air meeting warm air and creating thunder ? type of thing

1 Like

It’s played a big part in my life.
The word “luck” in my addiction invariably had the words,“Sh*t outta” in front of it.

2 Likes

can a blessing bring luck?

That’s kind of an abstract, general question. But sure. Here’s one out of a million examples I could give: being blessed with good looks can sure bring lots of good things into your life including luck.

You can say that you “make your own luck” but it helps to have money, power, control, etc.

1 Like

time will tell in all areas of life

1 Like

What would appear as luck is a combination of genetic luck, the family, friends and the time you are born into. Someone will have to be born into a more lucky set-up.

You can increase your luck. First you identify the bad factors. Health is most important. Smoking, bad diet, too much alcohol, too little sleep, drugs, not putting an effort into studies or work, speeding, bad temper management are all bad factors. They will hit you sooner or later. Try reducing or eliminating them.

Try to figure out what the so-called lucky people do differently. I think one thing you will find is that they work hard, trust themselves and are creative. Of cause, winning in a lottery anyone can do.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.