Where do you think you would fit in..in ancient times?

i think i could fill the role of shaman, druid, soothsayer, seer or wizard depending on the place and time…but for most of history i would probably be burned as a heretic or made to fight as a slave warrior… where do you feel you would fit in ancient society?

2 Likes

Hermit (why do posts need 15 char?)

1 Like

I would be Moses

3 Likes

I’d be a Kingdom’s Court Jester!

1 Like

I would probably be the village idiot.

2 Likes

oh I forgot about hermit…15 char minimum cuts back on spam…we all just post 15151515 on the end of it if it doesn’t meet the required chars… moses would be fun too minus the whole 40 years in the desert part…

1 Like

I would wear cool hats.

2 Likes

if your village gave you the role of village idiot they are vastly under utilizing your abilities… I would guess you would be a wonderful advisor…

@PatrickT that could be fun aslong as the leader finds humor in your jokes lol

2 Likes

oh hell yes… that’s a given… gotta rock the epic ancient hats…

1 Like

Shamen healer we would all be coveted by society

1 Like

I would be in a monastery copying old texts.

6 Likes

I had delusions my life was biblical

1 Like

Eunuch 15151515

3 Likes

lol you would pick eunuch?

@Twang the monks who copied the old texts get massive respect… i think @Rhubot pointed out to me we probably wouldn’t have the eddas in public domain if it wasn’t for those monks…

@san_pedro we share this delusion but differ in which religion the delusion is based in… i feel for you brother…

Me!

2 Likes

a pig farmer, that plays the harp for money

1 Like

a lady of course :smiley: Maybe a goddess from Roman Empire :smiley:

1 Like

I’d probably be burned at a stake.

A prophet. Not biblical though. I was friends with a bearded old dude that yells stuff at ppl on the streets. He was a wise modern-day prophet.

2 Likes

That never occurred to me. That’s what I probably would do also.