Where do you see yourself in 5 years time

Go on iti-007 or min-101 and lose 60 lbs. Then finish my ba in math, get a hot blonde girlfriend lol, and work. One can dream…

2 Likes

Probably in grad school

1 Like

I hope to be living by the sea.
I hope to have completed another screenplay and ideally have it produced.
I hope to have started (and maybe completed) a grad program in screenwriting.
I hope I’m still sober
I hope to be either symptom-free, or found healthy and helpful ways to manage my illness.
I hope I’m a non-smoker by then.
I hope to have at least 3 good girlfriends wherever I am that I can call for coffee.
I hope I’m still learning and growing.
I hope to have a part-time job.
I hope to be volunteering or giving back to my community in some way.

1 Like

Grandkids hopefully?!

1 Like

Hopefully a med-free general surgery resident with an active lifestyle living in an apartment I built and furnished a year ago :grin:

2 Likes

I hope to be doing better, have a more stable financial situation, and a broadened social circle.

There’s no way of knowing, 5 years is a long time, anything could happen

2 Likes

Same place. Nothing will change for me.

1 Like

Alone. My kids will all be grown and I’ll be by myself. I’ll be broke and sick. Maybe in a care home.

1 Like

I’m just trying to live minute to minute. I need to stay sane.

1 Like

Ba, masters in math, and have a career. I thought about being an actuary, but working a job like that is probably unrealistic for me.

3 Likes

…In London :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

If I had to guess without looking at who wrote it I would say this post was written by @77nick77. Textbook Nick right there

3 Likes

I honestly dont want to know.

2 Likes

Walking down the street with a stupid grin on my face.

1 Like

Having my own business and possibly a family of my own.

3 Likes

I hope I will still be living in my same apartment. Still volunteering same volunteer job. I hope I would have visited the Holy Land by then. I hope I would have visited both Spain and Portugal by then. I would be thinking of visiting Ireland about that time. I hope to be performing piano in area nursing homes and assisted living centers, for free, by then. I hope to be continuing to study piano. I hope to continue practicing yoga and meditation.

1 Like

I’ll probably still be living at home with my parents. I hope to have paid back all my student loans to both my creditors and to my dad. I’ll be working the job that I currently have conditionally upon graduating on time. I’m hoping to have earned my cpa license by that point and start a masters degree in taxation part time while working full time. I wanted to get married at some point but I’m worried about my brother so I might wait until my brother is in a better place with either a bachelors or associates degree and a well paying job first. I want to be there for my brother. I’m scared that if I wait any longer after graduation I’ll miss out on marriage altogether because I’m already 28 years old and it might take a couple of years or more for my brother but I’m scared that if I’m not there for him he might fall to pieces. Both of us are still living with our parents but sometimes my dad just needs time to relax and when I’m around my mother I’m numb or bitter cuz she used to be mean growing up even though she’s not as bad now. It will probably take almost all that time to pay back my debts anyways.

2 Likes

I just discovered I am not straight so I change that to partner…

I would love to have this great woman I met as my partner/girlfriend if not then another man or woman.

(I wrote man just… but I have fallen in love with a woman naaa well I don’t know her perhaps but I still want her and am very very attracted to her )

1 Like

I’d like to have all of my debt paid off through the process of a consolidation loan, a steady part-time job that pays well-ish and a life partner.

I am working towards these right now. The debt is too much to tackle all at once so I have to be patient but the future is looking bright for the the BF and work prospects.

1 Like

I hope to be in a new career. Earning another retirement check.

2 Likes