Where do you live 🏠

It is a small town/ big one? At a house/apartment/farm? Alone/with family/friends?
I live in a rural area near a small town with my Mom at a big house with a nice mansard

5 Likes

Average city… 4 storey house…!!! I am happy…

Sz sucks but life is beautiful what do u think somebody aka croc…!!!

1 Like

I live in a shack in a small town in Oklahoma. I like small town life.

1 Like

I am very very happy with my place, both the location and the property itself.

1 Like

Small Town north of state capital about an hour drive away from it. An apartment with my partner attached to my in laws house.

1 Like

you seem happy with your home

I live in a tiny town of about 250 people in Oklahoma.

1 Like

Apartment in a big city.

2 Likes

Constant state of confusion

2 Likes

You are funny 1515

I live at home. Where the bad guys roll

I live in an apartment with my family in a small town in California. I’m hoping to move when my son graduates in another year.

big house in a village in southeast asia…

5 Likes

Small town, with my wife and daughter in a house we own.

1 Like

Do you have an American background @anon7022989

For some reason I thought you were American

1 Like

I live in a semi detached two bedroom house in a sort of rural town. I wish I lived in a more rural area actually, where we lived in a detached house because our neighbours are noisy

2 Likes

I basically live in the woods in a mobile home that I own. My dad lives next door

I live in the state capital of Louisiana with my wife and two dogs and two cats in a rental home. It isn’t very urban. More like a suburban area.

3 Likes

When the fine print reads "Not available in all areas. That is where I live. By myself with 3 dogs and a bird. Can’t see my nearest neighbor. My house is a old farm house that was added on to twice before I bought it. I added on to it once. The oldest part of my house is about 100 years old.
I have live here for 35 years now.

1 Like