Where are you skinny as a child poll

• 1 thin
  • 2 medium build
  • 3 heavy

0 voters

1 Like

I was skinny as a rail

1 Like

I was fat in 9th-11th grade but lost the weight at the end of the 11th grade.

Was def skinny before middle school. Hernia surgery made me gain a ton of weight.

2 Likes

I was skinny then started going the gym and beefed up. I was 140lb before sz, I gained 150lb since being on antipsychotics.

1 Like

Meds more than doubled my weight!

1 Like

I was the runt of the litter at school, and got treated as such

1 Like

Yea I was defo thin. It was the norm for most kids at that time.

I was a fatty til middle school, where I joined civil air patrol and started working out most days of the week and doing pt tests.

1 Like

My grandpa would tease me as a seven year old that if I stepped outside on a windy day the breeze would carry me away.

Then I got fat as a 12 year old then at 15 I joined the track team and lost a ton of fat then zoom to age 37 I am big again. Thank you APs…I’m a big sz now.

:grinning:

2 Likes

I was so thin, my parents could have faxed me to school.

2 Likes

I was really chubby right up until like 6th grade when it all migrated north or south and I suddenly had a lot of boys asking me out and a lot of girls hating me.

1 Like

I was gangly until I hit puberty, then pcos and depression hit me and I gained a lot of weight. No matter what I did I couldn’t get rid of it, and my weight kept yoyoing.

1 Like

My BMI was 10% in high school

I was always spaghetti string thin until my early 30’s when I started on AP’s. Then, I slowly got obese until I got serious about losing the weight, which I did.

I was so thin as a child, that my abusive father’s nickname for me was Skinnyweenie.

i remember i was about 5 years old and i looked in the mirror and said im fat, then after that day i started doing situps, and had a 6 pack from about age 7 to age 32 haha, when i went on meds. now my weight is fine, i would like to add 10 to 13 pounds, i currently weigh 142 pounds down from 165 pound a couple years ago. i am 5’9".

1 Like

Yea I was also quite young when I noticed that I was ‘fat’ although I was just normal. It was still in Germany so must have been about 5 years old too or max 7 years old
I think it was my legs I noticed in particular

1 Like

yeah it was just normal baby weight for me, mostly i had a little buddha belly haha. i just remember looking in the mirror and thinking i was fat. it was easy to keep the weight off once i started playing sports a year later, and was always running.

1 Like

I was always skinny when young

I was told I had matchstick legs as a child so yes I was skinny

I was a little heavy until about 6th grade. Skinny from then on til I took meds. Then up and down.