When you're useless at real life

So you join high IQ societies , in a futile attempt to prove to yourself you’re not totally useless.

3 Likes

You’re doing better than me. I’m useless at real life too but can only dream of joining the high IQ club !

2 Likes

I wouldn’t have been useless. People have always tried to put up roadblocks. I was limited in my career because of skipping classes, due to anxiety. People didn’t inform me of alternative ways to be certified as a lab Technologist, until it was too late, so I had to work with poor conditions. I tried to join mensa, because sex offenders always claim I’m stupid. I was a point away from acceptance, and some pervert harassed me, the whole time, so I was hurrying.

2 Likes

I can’t even manage money. My parents control my money, my disability money goes to their bank. I am too dumb to have money, I would waste it all in one day.

1 Like

Don’t think of your self as useless, because your not @Everyone! The only useless person is one that never tries anything and always wants thing for doing nothing { those ones I have sometimes called BOSS }.
Not being fully great at much of anything myself I have considered myself as a loser, worthless, not much of amount of anything type person. Until one day I realized I don’t have to prove anything to everyone else. I only have to improve my self for myself and impress only myself in order to accomplish whatever I can / you can set your mind to .

1 Like

No, the useless people are the people who hurt other people; the predators, the criminals, the sex offenders, the wannabe con men, the drug dealers etc. I wouldn’t say we are useless just because we need help living; we’re disabled. It’s not an excuse, it’s a reason. And there’s lots of people who are disabled through no fault of their own.

Like @DragonStorm said, you don’t have to prove anything. We/you were deprived of a full shot at life, but you live independently and don’t cause trouble. That’s more then a lot of people who have no disability can say, and not only that, but you’ve been doing it for years.

4 Likes

Exactly and our disability money helps creating jobs and improving the economy. Criminals are useless parasites of society.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.