When you're classed as obese

I am wondering when you’re obese, does your body feel uncomfortable much of the time?

My current BMI is 38.1

Since I first started taking APs when I was younger, I went from 59 kgs to 95kgs.

When I got off Olanzapine, Managed to spend a time at 68 kgs

Now I am 115 kgs, and to be honest it doesn’t feel great to me

However, I want to resolve this issue

So I need to know from others who have become obese, do you feel the same? (Like having aches, stomach pain, heartburn, back pain and poor motivation?)

Think I am getting the point across.

Might be making U-turn from not caring anymore, to actually wanting to do something about my weight

Not sure it’s even possible on the drugs I take

7 Likes

My weight has fluctuated over the years.

Pre-sz I weighed 63 kg
At my most I weighed 107 kg.
Then through shakes and walking I got it down to 78 kg last year.
Now (thanks to my pastries :grinning:) I’m at 89 kg
I’m okay with my weight but try to exercise to keep healthy.

That’s my journey.

5 Likes

I’m 120kg.
The most i have been is 125.
I’m on diet.

Many years ago, i was 63

4 Likes

80 kg my lightest. 112 kg and a I was determined to ge in shape again. 108 kg now, 2 month later. Slow but steady.

Yeah, but you need to eat less. A simple way to do it is just eat same amount of food, but clean.

2 Likes

I think you’re starting to care again @Joker .

That’s the first and most important step to get to a healthy weight.

3 Likes

I’m classed as oboe

2 Likes

Ifeel better the more exercise and strength I build, no matter what my weight

When I was going to the gym regularly I built up my strength and endurance. I didn’t have nearly any aches and pains from my chronic illnesses. I didn’t lose a lot of weight because as I lost fat I built muscle. I stayed at around 219 pounds. But was trimmer looking, too.

Now I am all flab and hurt constantly. IfI can afford it, I will get a gym membership for my family and get back to it.

3 Likes

Good luck with going back to the gym join the exercise thread set goals!

1 Like

Thanks! I might do that, but thanls to my sza, my memory is really spotty for routines. I’d forget to update lol.

2 Likes

Hope you can do it dude. Obesity really hurts your longevity. One way or another I think we should always care and chip away at it. I hate the feeling of not being able to run, makes me feel trapped.

I was obese for a long time, I’m still close as I’m at the top end of being considered overweight.

1 Like

I am 204 lbs. I need to get to 164 lbs to be “normal” weight. I feel comfortable with my weight except it would be nice to have a flat stomach.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.