Schizophrenia.com

When your realities are branded delusions from pompous doctors younger than you

I was at the VA for a short while (two days), to come in and begin working on my health. I was branded delusional by some young kid doctor (I’m 31), for talking about the Marines…OR being in Afghanistan.

Pretty much this shitty man had the gall to place me into some type of typical dismissal of facts.

So…

I left. Went to the local VA, and brought in the paperwork that shows my attachment to two different infantry battalions. Or my parachutist badge paperwork, I brought that too and my lack of jump logs. It seemed to me that I was treated like a child when this baby is a killer. I saw combat, I did my job…

That’s NOT a delusion.

Im sure that situation didnt make you feel to great. The entirity of experience has been a delusional hallucination so I’m used to it. My psych doesnt really delve deep into the problems she just prescribes medications. Half the time Im sure that everyone is telepathic. It just fits better Its hard to iamgine that its me making all these messages although I seem to guide them. Anycase I’m sorry you were undermined by some kid who didn’t want to take his time with you.

I at first wanted him fired. He probably doesn’t even know what ( infantry) or (artillery) are.

lol fifteen characters

I’m sick as being branded this way, I did great things and served under a tough chain of command. I just need to get everyone on the same page over the war, which could have brought upon my misery.

Well thanks for your service dude. There aint no way I could ever do anything like that. I think we have similar delusions and persecution complexes. Always great to hear from you.

You could have been a green beret without this illness OR WITH IT.

I don’t want to hear that (normal people) couldn’t do it.

You most definitely can.

You can do whatever you set upon and you’ll do it well.

I dont really feel like that this year, but maybe some motivation and aspiration will return to me with time. I just want to get over this illness and get my brain back. I couldnt even keep up with a job that was one day a week.

I was a 19 year old in Afghanistan bro, I was taking my basic training unit photo on September 10th, after that…I didn’t really see it the way I first did. Cause the next day went down in infamy.

I ended up turning 20 at Shkin, Afghanistan.

I was at a base that used to be called (forward operating base Checo) Not, (firebase lily)

Anyhow, it’s haunted me for years. I tried to block out a lot of it. But you know, these voices found the memory. After so much time, I wish I could still forget.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Quite true, now if we develop this, (supercomputer) we’ll see the most excellent form of reality.

Through works!

Love life you guys and gals…we’re so set ahead of the rest you just don’t know.

Yeah its definitely fast. Faster than a twitch impulse. Its like its just there at all times. Maybe its just something I have to get used to. Im well on my way. I just remember messages like “We cant talk like this” well that is the only one that comes to mind. One of the first few messages I recieved. Its all so eerie.

Eerie to me is just a river. The Eerie river is great, and I’m building a house boat on it.

I wanted to show you something, Bryan.

Poem[edit]

If you think you are beaten, you are
If you think you dare not, you don’t,
If you like to win, but you think you can’t
It is almost certain you won’t.

If you think you’ll lose, you’ve lost
For out of the world we find,
Success begins with a fellow’s will
It’s all in the state of mind.

If you think you are outclassed, you are
You’ve got to think high to rise,
You’ve got to be sure of yourself before
You can ever win a prize.

Life’s battles don’t always go
To the stronger or faster man,
But soon or late the man who wins
Is the man WHO THINKS HE CAN! [

Walter D Wintle.

AND FOR LADIES TOO!!!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

WHy not trying a plane jump buddy!

That sounds ridiculously frightening. And two snowy owl. I like the term split brain syndrome it seems appropriate. So does integration disorder. I dont know if I just woke a part of my subconscious mind up or created a new construct within it. But yeah its up to me to reverse the process if I can.