When You are Lower/Middle/ Upper Class In the US

1. Your back hurts
    L) pills
    M) pills and therapy
    U) Just a tiny incision on your back and you’ll be walking normally again in 12 hours
  2. Your schizophrenia care insurance
    L) Let’s see if your medicaid will pay for it
    M) Your premiums went up $500
    U) So your kid has a little problem with his head huh? The co-pay for Invega is 4 dollars. Thank you for your patronage.
  3. Stroke:
    L) Well I was in the hospital for months. Thank God they gave me this low income apartment.
    M) You will have to go on disability.
    U) It was awful but now I’m back on the job.
  4. Exercise:
    L) Take a walk outside and hope no one shoots you
    M) Go to the gym once a week.
    U) Go to your private gym whenever you feel like it.
  5. Diabetes
    L) Here’s some foods you can eat and some metforim. Any questions.
    M) Get some testing supplies and use them
    U) Actually not much different than Middle.
  6. Heart attack
    L) Good as dead
    M) surgery that you pay for the rest of your life
    U) The finest care.
  7. Lung Cancer if you are an adult
    L) Your dead
    M) Your dead in a few months
    U) Your dead years from now
3 Likes

Your lack of blindness and heartlessness, is duly noted. Expect a punishment from the gods and goddesses of this website … soon.

It appears your rebellion was veiled thick enough to avoid the prosecuting attorneys from main land China. Perhaps they are still in the cabinet, like the little figurines they really are? You still might be a Chinesse Muslim though, so expect to qualify your disability claim every 3 years unless you do extra judicial labor at slave wages, until you die of exhaustion. Get Well Soon :slight_smile: ~ Love: Deep Kim Chi

Otherwise the message was solid, and promotes work ethic and partisan affection.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.