When was the last time you purchased software

I purchased RealMedia Producer in 1998, almost exactly 22 years ago.

Excluding phone apps, I purchased Microsoft office for my PC about 5 years ago. I never used it but felt I should have it :confused:

2 Likes

I rarely buy pc software, only buy video games. I buy phone apps more frequently though.

1 Like

I used Microsoft office regularly in the 1990s, I still have this and other software in my old 1997 desktop, I used this desktop a couple of years ago, but now it is just collecting dust. It has all my email and other communications I had in the 1990s.

1 Like

On cellphone I bought TuneIn Pro, Human Anatomy Atlas 2021, N64 emulator, Offline GPS, etc

1 Like

I bought Clip Studio Paint 2 years ago. I still use it today to draw and color some illustrations. But I’m not very good at it so I won’t post anything here yet :sob:

1 Like

Most recent purchase was Luminar 4.

2 Likes

Accidentally bought a monthly subscription on humblebundle.com. I was trying to get a last minute purchase before a sale ended, and bought the monthly subscription along with it. Noticed too late.

So now I have like 12 fairly recent games I’ll probably never play, as part of the subscription.

Yakuza 2, Darksiders 3, Imperator: Rome Deluxe edition, Crying Suns, Darksburg, Little Misfortune, Smile For Me, Darkwood, Tsioque, Rover Mechanic Simulator, Youropa, and Townsmen.

2 Likes

OpenOffice is free. Check it out.

3 Likes

I bought fl studio mobile on my phone, some day I’ll get the motivation to make music again, it’s only $15 compared to $100 on pc. And I’ve been using open office for years it’s a great alternative to microsoft office.

1 Like

The last thing was Battlefield V. Other than that I had an XBox Game Pass Ultimate and an Office 365 subscription.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.