When should I worry?

I have been feeling really awful the past few days. I have nausea and horrible diarrhea. My head is pounding. I’ve spent the last few days in bed. When I wake up my eyes are caked shut. This morning there was blood on my shirt but I don’t know where it is from.

Call your GP for advice?

4 Likes

I think a trip to the doc would be a good thing. Sounds like you’ve got something serious. At least call. I hope you get well soon.

5 Likes

You’re sick, go to a doctor.

5 Likes

As others have said, go to the doctor :raccoon::raccoon::raccoon:

3 Likes

If your drs office is closed, see if you can call your dr or do an e-visit (online). You sound dehydrated. You need electrolytes. The blood was probably from your nose if it was the front of your shirt.

5 Likes

I contacted the heath link phone line. They say it sounds like I have a norovirus which is basically a bad stomach flu. They gave me some ideas to help me feel better quicker but asked that at this time I stay at home and just stay as hydrated as possible. I’m drinking herbal tea. And water. No coffee. No pop. The nurse said I should be well by Monday but call again if it lasts that long. There are no meds to shorten the duration and take tylenol for headache.

3 Likes

Well I hope you get better soon. :ant::ant::ant:

2 Likes

Go to the hospital if you’re that worried.

1 Like

Get to feeling better mama.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.