When should I tell people

When should I tell people I’m pregnant? I’ve heard you’re supposed to wait till you’re 3 months along… the only people I have told is my husband, my mom and one of my friends who doesn’t know any of my other friends… well and I’ve told you guys lol.
We plan on telling everyone Father’s Day- June 20th… I just wanna tell everyone now!:sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Awesome news!! Tell them when you’re ready

1 Like

Hey congrats! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I’m ready now! LOL, but my husband and my mom think we should wait to tell people…

1 Like

Thanks smokes!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I told my mum and my partners mum right away. But I didn’t announce it to anyone else until I had my 12 week scan.

1 Like

Okay, cool! We haven’t told my mother in law cause she will tell everyone in the family lol

1 Like

How far along were you when you had your first ultrasound?
I’m supposed to get one at 8 weeks

1 Like

They did one at 12 weeks. Another at 20 weeks which is when I found out the gender. I’ve had two growth scans since then.

Now I’m due in a couple of weeks and I just want him now to be honest cause my bump is very big and it’s hard work lol

2 Likes

Oh okay!

Yeah I’ve heard at some point you just get so uncomfortable that you just want them out lol

1 Like

I never waited until 3 months to tell people because I am a pregnancy machine. Once I’m pregnant, that’s it. Except for two very early miscarriages where I only suspected I was pregnant.

And yea, once you are near 40 weeks you just want it to be over

2 Likes

Mine hasn’t even dropped yet. He is not engaged. Hopefully soon.

1 Like

Hahaha!

Well the reason we’re waiting is cause me and my mom have a chromosomal issue that can cause miscarriages😞 I’m hoping it doesn’t happen though…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.