When it rains it pours....new stress added on...so tired

well the landlord called and said there will be a home inspection next tuesday at 9 a m. they’ve sold my place to a new rental buyer and it’s necessary so that he can buy the house I’m living in. I don’t know if they will let me stay but the landlord said I have “their recommendation” because I’m always on time with the rent and never fuss about anything. Problem is Angie’s two dogs may be under consideration here. I don’t know if there will be a pet deposit or worse, they make us make the dogs go outside. Angie won’t stand for that but I’m willing to lie to them about making the dogs stay outside but in actuality they will still be inside dogs. sigh…picked a bad week to stop smoking.

1 Like

Unfortunately, there is always some “reason” for smoking.
I hope you will resist.

:hearts:

1 Like

Life can be hard sometimes. It’s the good times that make it worth it.

Sending a ((hug)) your way. Hope you get past this.

Pixel.

Good luck @jukebox

I hope things go in your favor.

good times… i cant even remember what that is.

i dont want to sound cruel or hurt your feelings. but they are just dogs! just get rid of them and have cats, birds, fishes instead or something.

I don’t know if you can get away with something like that. If they make a big deal about the dogs, you could move somewhere else? Don’t stress though, and glad you quit smoking! Good luck! I want to adopt a dog myself.

I’d like to punch @danddolo right in the face…my dogs are family and I can’t get rid of them. I don’t like you.

I don’t want to move.

3 Likes

sorry, hopefully it gets sorted out and you won’t have to move.

I hope you don’t have to move. But I know you will if you have to for the dogs.