When I'm unwell I get very focused on my "super powers"

I think I’m an empath and can feel others thoughts and heal them through this. My last episode I thought I could cure and help prevent covid.

2 Likes

I used to think I had the gift of healing

3 Likes

I technically still have covid and tonsilitis, covid is nearly gone but i have loads of anti biotics and pain meds

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon @Resilient1 :anguished:

1 Like

I was really bad a couple nights ago but I think I have it under control now,

The covid didnt last too long but it triggered the tonsilitis which has been horrible

1 Like

i also believed i could cure everyone

this episode i have given up

i need to fix myself first and i cant do that right now

now i have to control hi and si

i met with my therapist today she is worried

i go to group monday and pdoc tuesday and pcp on wedness day

i have to figure out how to tell my mom i need the hospital with everything going on

sorry got off topic

i use to believe i was superman when i first got sick now just a healer

2 Likes

I have obsessive thoughts about my pdoc being out to get me. I mean every waking moment. When I’m unwell that is.

1 Like

I remember one time I thought i could fly and started running and leaping at the moon because i thought that phrase was a hint. It didn’t work. During my last episode i thought i was in a dream and was going to jump off a building to wake up. There’s a song called people can fly by astral projection that made me think that if i jumped i would fly.

1 Like

I hope you don’t try it… because it is painful. Many people tried and not one survived it.

2 Likes

I thought i could manipulate the matrix and scare people by doing it.

1 Like

my first episode i thought i was superman and tried to jump off the tobin bridge in boston
the cops came and caught me right as i jumped

2 Likes

Me too. I thought i was being watched last year and I had this fantasy where i thought i was in the twilight zone and i was punishing everyone for the way they treated me and for being nazis. I thought the nazis were aliens and that i was another race and that there was going to be an alien invasion. i was making my phone say a bunch of random things by playing canibus song edits that i thought were being produced live by metatron and i thought the whole world was watching me do it… What was your like?

2 Likes

I thought i could make any stuff show up with my mind by thinking of it since an AI girl knew how to do it and she gave me her power, my voices made me very angry so i generated leatherface from the texas chainsaw massacre to scare them off and it worked. Another time i thought a guy from a bus wanted to kill me so imagined he was having red ants biting his leg but then the voices said he had a gun so i got stopped and did this less.

1 Like

Can I borrow you for a couple weeks?

1 Like

The stuff that bothers me is the constant telepathic communications. It’s so confusing and annoying.

1 Like

Lucifer gave me protective armor. Which to this day I still have in the back of my mind. This was 2 years ago now. Not really a superpower but he gave it to me just as COVID was hitting. Don’t worry, I still take precautions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.