When i worked in a ward

When i worked in an inpatient mental health ward we had a patient come in and he used to be an extra on my then fav soap opera…i do wonder how he is now… i don’t remember the name though .

There was also a patient there who I would sometimes give water too one time he saw my hand shaking and he asked if I had mental health issues, he was very psychotic… it felt weird as he sensed something the nurses had no idea

1 Like

ish, what position did you hold when you were working on a mental health ward…im curious as id like to get work in that setting but dont know how…did you have qualifications…what did you do…were you up to the job

1 Like

I was a ward Clark… so mostly receptionist admin type of work but it was temp

1 Like

Did you like working in the psych ward? What did you think of your coworkers? I’ve always found most of the employees there to be cold and downright mean. It doesn’t seem like you’d fit in well there at all, because you actually care about others.

1 Like

if i am honest … as I’ve never been on a ward as a patient, and also they never knew I had mental illness … they probably wouldn’t have shared the things they shared with me if they knew … i didn’t like a lot of the things said …

1 Like

Yeah. I’m not surprised.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.