When I went into the ER

I told the lady I was there cuz I could see god everywhere and she said “maybe you’re one of the chosen ones” (in reference to my main delusion all these years) I then scowled at her and then I went and slept for 13 hours. So many meals as turkey as the main entree in hospitals it’s ridiculous. Medical places are swamped. People have lost their minds at pharmacies I’ve gone to. It’s madness out here how bout there

On the bright side I listened to an Alan watts thoughts on meditation and god today and it really calmed me down and helped a lot. Acceptance is key. Among a million other things. Becoming the master. Of your own existence. To capture the mystical experience. To portray an every day life. As a poet as a painter as an artist as a being. As a human. Do what you do best. Anyways. There is more I can chatter about because I like to chatter but I’m gonna go outside for a walk now and listen to one of my other favorite philosophers.

1 Like

Hmm. . .

qp|| The Chosen Bright Side Of Meditation Is Acceptance Of The Key To Existence A Mystical Poet Being A Human. ||||||

Is That What You Were Trying To Say, @Jonnybegood (???).

Glad To Be Of Service Human. . . . . . .

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :owl: :spider_web: :owl:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.