When I was in the psych ward

Ok,

I’ve only been hospitalized once but I have a fond memory of a cute nurse. I used to talk to her and I was in pretty bad shape at that time so I don’t remember details of the conversations but I remember she was very friendly (although married). One time she came in to check on me when I was in the shower. She realized I was in the shower but came into the room anyway. I decided to come out enough so she could see me naked. I remember her giving me a big smile and then walking away. For some reason the memory makes me smile.

ha ha.

3 Likes

No doubt… I would be pretty fond of that memory too LOL

1 Like

Haha, once I was j off and the nurse came in, she was laughing so I stopped. There is no privacy in mental hospital!

3 Likes

Also I was friend with a girl my age back then like 21y.o., one night she came to my bed and wanted a bj lol I said no as I had a gf back then. Another day she wanted to take a shower with me lol

1 Like

In mental hospital*

1 Like

nurse never walked in on me doing that but asked why I had butter packets in my bathroom

1 Like

a girl wanted a bj? That is interesting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea its called sucette in French lol

Lmao English is my 3rd language. I meant she wanted to do me a bj haha

Haha. It’s ok, I could tell you are not a native speaker. I’m just busting your balls!

1 Like

I speak and write Arabic, French and English.

3 Likes

What language do you dream in?

2 Likes

None lol, its rare that I dream and when I dream its only visual.

3 Likes

Antipsychotics can make it hard to remember your dreams but you are still dreaming.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.