When I was in the hospital

One of the providers happened to suffer from sleep apnea like I do. She sleeps with a steep wedge and wanted me to try it because I kept waking up every hour or so and trying to come out of my room and they had to send me back to bed. Well, like at home, I was looking for a couch to sit up on so I could sit up to sleep. Anyway, I tried the wedge and I was sleeping like 4 hours at a time. It was glorious. When I came home the first thing I did was get on Amazon and order a wedge. Well no, the first thing I did was love up my kitty, then air out the place, then the wedge. But anyway, it’s going to be here today. I am hoping to actually start sleeping as of tonight and I won’t be so grumpy.

8 Likes

Good luck! I hope a wedge continues to help you sleep

3 Likes

I hope the wedge helps because sleep is really important.

2 Likes

Oh hey! Thank you. How are you? I’ve been not seeing you post. I must have not been on the same threads as you.

2 Likes

Yes, you are right Manny, so true. Thanks.

1 Like

I’m good. I haven’t been on the forum as much lately. I read a couple threads a day for about a week now. Just needed a break. But I’m back. I hope you feel better and get some answers soon

2 Likes

Glad you are back.

1 Like

Thanks @Leaf 1515

1 Like

Good luck with the wedge! Getting good sleep is very important for everyone, but especially for us with severe mental illness. I hope it helps!

1 Like

Thank you. I’m actually looking forward to bedtime tonight instead of dreading it.

1 Like

they used the wedge with me when i was at the hospital a couple times

now i sleep sitting up on my couch

it works

1 Like

Zyprexa messed up my sleep and now I’m taking Lybalvi my sleep is good again, a little too much though because I indulge. My appetite is in control. It is also a low dosage of zyprexa. I feel for my pdoc, she has so many people she has to look after. I talk to my therapist tomorrow morning :sunrise:. I hope we can work together.

2 Likes

i hope your meeting with your therapist goes well @Jinx

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.