When I was a child

My grandpa died when I was 11. We were very close. For years after he would visit me when I was having trouble to give me words of wisdom and comfort. I believe this was real. His spirit came to me. But then I think was this the start of my illness?

2 Likes

Not a start of your illness, one of those blessings in life that happens to many but everyone rarely shares. Find strength in this. Take care @FatMama! Have a good day! Not just when you have the chance to read this. Oh and that doesn’t mean you have to go if you choose not to. Hah. I know you have things to do and places to be sometimes.

1 Like

I was raised by my grandparents on both sides of my father and mother’s family. They are all gone now but my grandfather’s spirit came to see me the instant he died on the operating table about 3 a m…I was up and the lamps blew out and a ghost with a sheet on his body appeared sitting in the chair across from me…I was scared…the ghost disappeared and then there was rattling of my drawers in the bedroom…and then silence. I believe he still takes care of me…not to encourage your possible unstable thinking concerning this…do you think you are unstable.?

1 Like

Thank you! I miss him

1 Like

I’m getting more stable. I think I need some med tweaks. But I definitely am not completely stable.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.