When I feel ready, then

@Headspark

it is not like i particularly enjoy condoms!

it is just that they serve a sensible function

but obviously no point if man does not enjoy with condom

2 Likes

yea it is a totally stupid idea lolā€¦clearly i donā€™t know what my plans are for the future

1 Like

I donā€™t think I feel alive alive. I experience ā€œthe flat effectā€ so I donā€™t really have deep feelings too often. Iā€™ve had a few comments in real life that I am not a feely/emotional person.

I would like to have a relationship, but Iā€™m picky. I donā€™t want to meet just any woman, I want to meet the right one or I donā€™t want a relationship at all. If I met the right woman I could develop feelings for her but it takes me time for that, I have to get to know her and know I can trust her. Some girls play stupid games and I have zero patience for that, it just gets under my skin and I lose interest very quickly. Iā€™ve learned to accept I have very limited options, usually options I donā€™t like, when it comes to relationships, so that is why I donā€™t worry about it anymore.

3 Likes

for me, it is the wondering if I will ever feel confident enough to dateā€¦

i just donā€™t have any patience or tolerance for the wondering game

that is why I am beginning to think now that maybe I should just accept a single life

but if i do, I need to find a way to feel okay

what kind of stupid games do you mean, do some girls play?

Nothing feels better than natural sex in my opinion, but with a condom itā€™s just awful. A hand job or a blowjob feels better than sex with a condom. That thin layer of rubber really dims the sensitivity. I guess a way you could understand it is have a guy put a piece of plastic sandwich wrap over your clitoris then lick it, it just wouldnā€™t feel nearly as good, not even close.

1 Like

Could you throw yourself fully into the artwork that you create? Like totally make that your thing.

I used to peruse those hobby lists on Google like crazy trying to find that one thing. Well, I eventually found it but the search was frustrating and tiresome but perseverance can go a long way sometimes.

But if you can find a romantic relationship and the two of you totally clique then that may be your thing. Itā€™s for a huge part of the human population anyhow. Not my cup of tea but thatā€™s just me.

:grinning:

2 Likes

lol i wouldnā€™t involve myself in a love triangle, theyre usually nasty

1 Like

how did you come to accept being and staying single, do you not feel like you are missing out on something great sometimes or do you think maybe you are but it is for a greater personal good?

i do not know if that is enough to make me feel aliveā€¦

1 Like

Being raped as a ten year old will definitely screw with your mind. I have little interest in missing out on something great. Itā€™s a matter of safety and how close I can stomach of being close to a person both physically and emotionally.

Ultimately, if I wanted to pursue a serious relationship then I would have done it already. Dated some but I am comfortable with my own company and my tolerance for peopleā€™s ā– ā– ā– ā–  isnā€™t what it used to be.

Hope that makes sense.

1 Like

This isnā€™t all girls but some say things that are irrational or immature just to get your reaction, or say manipulative things to see what you do, I think itā€™s there way of trying to figure me out, am I exciting or boring, I just find doing it that way annoying because it has become predictable. Or they ask the same questions over and over again even though Iā€™ve already given them an answer, if they are insecure about something then I donā€™t mind trying to make them feel better, but if it is for some other reason it is annoying.

Itā€™s hard to talk about because women deny they play games, then accuse men of just wanting sex. Itā€™s just the same old stuff Iā€™ve experienced before. I like a woman to be a woman, they have a certain charm, but I want a woman that is sick of games too, who will just be straightforward most of the time,a little mystery and fun is okay though. I donā€™t have a problem with her being emotional or wanting emotional support, but not stupid games.

2 Likes

Thankyou for sharing that.

this is a good point:

i am not sure if i can stomach things going wrong again, after i give myself emotionally to someone and then things going bad, i donā€™t think i can do it, literally. idk, lol

not saying they WILL go bad, but you just nver know

1 Like

i think that i am emotionally and mentally too delicate for a romantic relationship

and that is fine

because i did not ask to be like this

this is just how i am the cards i was dealt

it is not the end of the world for me

i hope

3 Likes

Itā€™s not the end of the world. Iā€™ve been single for a long time and I didnā€™t ask for this either.

Sometimes I get down on myself, but the majority of time Iā€™m fine and have come to accept this is just the way my life is. Like I said I donā€™t worry too much about it anymore. Maybe youā€™ll come to the same mindset one day, idk.

2 Likes

Thankyou @Headspark :slight_smile: you are a very nice guy

2 Likes

@Zoe , Iā€™m flabbergasted! I thought you and I were dating.

:crazy_face:

I take it your bisexual?

Why can a man not understand woman things?
What are these things that I canā€™t understand?

1 Like

It is privateā€¦,

1 Like

I donā€™t knowā€¦, tbh,

Haha I thought so too but I guess I was dreaming :blush:

1 Like