When I am among people

I think they are gonna kill me, abuse me, rape me, sacrifice me, talk about me (paranoia), or that they hear my thoughts (thought broadcasting). doc said I need socializing but it’s difficult…

4 Likes

Maybe he meant you need to socialize in order to get yourself used to the idea that those things won’t happen?
I mean, the more time you spend with other people, the more you’ll stop associating them with bad things, hopefully :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have spent loads of time with people yet I still experience similar symptoms to @Om_Sadasiva.

It’s also anxiety that fuels these symptoms

2 Likes

that’s what he meant. otherwise my paranoia would grow out of proportion… I need to meet people and see they are harmless

paranoia causes anxiety or anxiety causes paranoia?

today I was in a café and felt nice.

3 Likes

Did u went alone to the cafe…

with my mother. we had a nice time. I felt like an Alien among people but it was comfortable…

1 Like

I also go walk with my mum…she cares me a lot…

1 Like

mine too. she is great support. motherly love is highest love. it’s like the love of pure bhakta towards God. unselfish, egoless, infinite love

2 Likes

Ur cent % right …i like u my man @Om_Sadasiva … keep hoping for brighter side…and brighter life …

1 Like

I chose to be born as the first schizophrenic Buddha in order to enlighten the mental illness sufferers… they have the right to enlightenment too.

1 Like

Do u meditate om…i used to before sz…!!!

I used to meditate for years. now not so much. I accomplished the goal of meditation and i reached the highest.

1 Like