When do you drop by this forum(in your time zone)?

• 0 a.m.~ 6 a.m. in the morning
  • 6 a.m. ~ 12 p.m. in the late morning
  • 12 p.m. ~ 6 p.m. in the afternoon
  • 6 p.m. ~ 12 a.m. in the evening

0 voters

I’m curious bc forum seems less active when I’m awake. :joy:
My morning time might be your night time, though.

1 Like

:confused:

:thinking:

Yes.

1 Like

I drop by usually in the morning for a short visit and probably a couple of hours in the afternoon. That means it’s late US time so miss a lot of the busy periods.

1 Like

Me too. In the morning, I see a bunch of threads uploaded while I was sleeping. But when I’m awake and visit in the afternoon, less people are here. But it’s not only afternoon I visit this forum, it could be anytime, and so it doesn’t really matter. :grinning:

Can I tick all four? lol. I always come on here in between doing stuff. I will watch a couple of episodes of something then check for new threads, do something else and then come back on.

1 Like

Haha Sorry :grinning: for not allowing all tick, but I wanted to know when the prime time is. I do the same with you. I do stuff that I should finish and check the forum in between. It’s good because it makes me less stressful and helps to finish my work eventually.

1 Like

Overwhelmingly mostly late evening (6p - 12a) for me.

1 Like

Im usually on here between 5-6am (British Summer Time) but i pop in and out during the day.

1 Like

Really I come on anytime I feel like it except at school.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.