When did you join facebook?

I joined in 2007, I was 17 y.o., my friends said that I joined late.

3 Likes

I have a Facebook account just sitting there. No idea when I joined.

Thinking of making a meme repository there for my fam.

1 Like

It says when you joined in your profile.

1 Like

I joined in 2008 but haven’t really used it in years.

1 Like

Facebook was created in February 2004.

1 Like

i have a facebook account but i never use it… not sure when i joined, i don’t see that on my profile anywhere >.>

1 Like

@naturallycured @lekkerhondje

In the Facebook app it says when you joined on your profile. The app and not on the web browser.

ah i don’t have the app, i only can see it in the web browser

My profile doesn’t have the “joined facebook” post. Maybe because I deactivated it before. Lost a lot of history.

I deleted my Facebook page while I was in rehab around 2013. My contacts weren’t health, I had to purge a lot of friends.

The final stroke was an ex contacted me. Bad memories of her. I was 18, she was in her 40’s…and married. I had enough and went through the whole process of deleting everything.

Haven’t regretted it at all.

4 Likes

I never have join facebook.

2 Likes

2009 when I was 13. People used to post updates back then. Now it’s just pic/video/meme/news sharing.

1 Like

I joined in 2006. My freshmen year of college. I’m pretty sure at that time only people in college could access it.

1 Like

I joined in 2005. While I was in college.

1 Like

I joined early in 2008 but I didn’t use it for years, then because of symptoms i deleted and recreated it several times, I have recently recreated it again but I didn’t add anyone I just spy my old school mates.

1 Like

I have had a profile on and off since 2010.

When I want to cleanse it, I delete and open a new one up. Done it a few times now

1 Like

I quit facebook. Never been a social media active user. Do not know when I joined.

1 Like

2010 if i remember correctly i dont use it that much though.

1 Like

I think 2006. I think.

1 Like

Joined in like 2009 but never use my account anymore

1 Like