When covid 19 is over and done with

covid is here to stay where just immune now. there is no going back to normal sadly thats the truth. we just learn to be more hygienic and cleaner.

1 Like

A lot of people thought the same of Spanish flu, the black plage, small pox… epidemics come and they go once a med comes a long to cure it

3 Likes

Like others have said in the thread, I don’t think that there will be a “going back to normal” until effective treatment plans have taken place, and of course, until people realize to be more hygienic. With that being said, I do want to travel and have plans to do so, but I want to make sure that the country is safer first before I start going anywhere.

1 Like

When I went to Tokyo, you would see on the subway a lot of people wearing masks. This was in 2014

Weird to see it here now in Europe, but over there it’s a kindness not to spread your germs in crowded public places.

That said, on the subway they also had physically put up signs threatening to fine people for up skirting on the escalators.

Take from that what you will

1 Like

you gotta be kidding me.

you’ve been bought and sold the kool-aid. for kids?

my gawd.

@Daze. So what @Ninjastar wants a vaccination with their entire family to enjoy nothing wrong with that

yeah, I remember the family who said to the child, You’re gonna bring it home and kill grandma.

huh? did that happen

@Daze I have no clue but at least @Ninjastar is trying to think of the kiddos

well, certain kids are in trials to see if it’s effective, basically lab rats, who the media hails as heroes.

@Daze I’m just gonna stop me and you obviously have VERY different views on this

Yeah, cuz you have to be Smart. Never mind.

@Daze. We’re suppose to be friends… Don’t be so mean