When covid 19 is over and done with

Im bringing my son to Spain for 2 months

World vaccines by 2022

6 Likes

Spain would be awesome!! Covid I think is here to stay

4 Likes

Once everyone gets the vaccine surely it will die off?

3 Likes

Well I guess it could.

1 Like

lets hope as they say

1 Like

When Covid is over I’m gonna live it up so bad ha ha!

3 Likes

When covid is over - im sodding off to cornwall in the extreme west coast of uk for the summer. Coach takes 7 hours from bognor. Home of cornish pastys, fisherman and Cider lol.

I used to camp there - cheap, 4 quid a night with a tent by the beach in a farmers field. Bloody love that place.

5 Likes

My sister and I have already talked about going to Greece after this is all over.

Greece is number one on my bucket list. The birthplace of democracy, the groundwork of modern physics, the medical ethics we still use to this day, the first creation of real-to-life art…

What an amazing history

6 Likes

It’s ever going to be over and done with. Welcome to the new normal.

3 Likes

Ive seen all the conspiracy cobblers on youtube - and dont believe a word of it. I truly believe it will just become another jab like the common flu.

Reminds me of the 80’s AIDS pandemic, and people getting hysteric. And that was soon sorted with retro-virals.

4 Likes

The common flu doesn’t attack your vascular system like COVID does and cause young people to stroke out. It’s also nowhere near as contagious (my area of Canada has yet to detect a case of normal flu this year, actually). The new COVID variants are an OMG level of contagious. Also turning out to be more deadly.

I think we’re stuck with this for a while. Wishing it were otherwise.

5 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t think Covid is going anywhere.

This really is our new normal.

I dread to think that the current line of vaccines only minimally protect us from the different strains of viruses that are emerging everyday.

5 Likes

The Starbucks shops are open again today. Was an emotional moment

4 Likes

The ones here are only allowed to run at 15% of fire code capacity. We drove past one yesterday morning that had a line a block long outside, very nicely distanced and everyone wearing their masks. It was about -24C with wind chill and they all looked miserable. We waved our go mugs holding caramel macchiato at them (of course I brought the espresso maker with us on vacation).

4 Likes

When COVID is over I’m going to see my son,

That’s my first priority.

As far as you taking your son to Spain,

I think it’s a great idea.

I loved Spain, it’s an amazing place.

4 Likes

The good news is that the vaccines were designed to be udpated regularly as new variants emerge, it just takes time to create the new payload package for the vaccine. It also looks like the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are still highly effective against the variants. It’s the Astra/Zenica vaccine that does very little against the S.Af variant, not sure how it stacks up against the UK variant yet, data for that is still dodgy.

4 Likes

Im going to travel once this pandemic is over … ic annot wait.

3 Likes

I’m going to take the family to Disneyworld and the beach for like, 2 weeks. Just gotta wait for the vaccine to be approved in kids.

3 Likes

History is probably our best teacher on this

1 Like

Get my treatment program rolling for some symptoms of a private medical condition

1 Like