What's your worst hallucinations

I have complex delusions like what you described, but not hallucinations

I guess my delusions are pretty complex too but my psychiatrist in the hospital wrote some notes about me rambling about the end of the world. I only saw a few notes from that trip to the hospital.

I tried to get copies but they told me they were federally protected and I couldnā€™t have them.

During my exit interview the doctor asked me if I recognized him and I said no I had never met him before. He proceeded to tell me that when I first got there he was my doctor. I was out of it. No telling what I told that guy. My paranoia grew intense.

Another long story.

1 Like

Itā€™s called biolocation, being in two places at once. This used to happen to me a bit, now sometimes things are missing, like furnitureā€¦ this a resonance thing I believe. Everything has its own vibration, and when I take my medication it changes mine. What I think is solid can begin to melt away or just disappearā€¦ Iā€™m not sure what to call it. We live in a multiverse and there is so much we donā€™t know.

2 Likes

When, after weed, I was feeling that I pee on myself. I was actually feeling it flowing. And I was looking/checking my pants constantly.

1 Like

Also when I saw a white being full of light. It scared me. Now I rarely have visual hallucinations. But I had in the past

1 Like

Om did u hear voices before u were 27 years old? Uve only been diagnosed 2 years right?
What was it like before then?

1 Like

No, I started hearing a whisper in my ear ā€œlunatic, crazyā€ and after some weeks I was hearing eloquent voices. It was my first episode.
Before schizophrenia, I was schizotypal all my life. Bizarre and odd. I had delusions since kid. But not voices. You?

I think the worst hallucination i got, was sort of a combination of hallucination and delusion, was the feeling that i had a microchip inserted under the skin on my temple. It bothered me so much that i tried to cut it out.

1 Like

Never heard the term. I accused my PDoc of slipping me some LSD. Havenā€™t tried quitting meds again since that happened.

yes, shadow people

but the auditory hallunciations have been the worst

I donā€™t count the ones that happen when I wake up in
the middle of the night

not sure if that has anything to do with schizophrenia,
maybe itā€™s just hypno-whatever.

2 Likes

My worst hallucinations are either voices telling me (usually in very intimidating voice) to jump off a building, spiders crawling on me, or one of my visual hallucination carrying a knife and threatening to kill me if I didnā€™t commit suicide.
In fact, I have spiders crawling on me right now. I canā€™t see them, but I feel like they are crawling in my arms.
Iā€™m starting to get used to them, but Iā€™m frightened by them- always.

2 Likes

I used to get the same tactile hallucinations to. Though they went away after abilify.

I was on abilify, and it didnā€™t work so well with me. Iā€™m glad that your tactile hallucinations went away! Theyā€™re so awful to deal with. I have them when I try to sleep, and itā€™s so terrifying.

1 Like

I had one before that my legs felt like they were on fire.

I feel and see the spiders too, I hate it. Creeps me out and makes it hard to sleep.

1 Like

Intense pain that feels like Iā€™m being burned on the stake whenever I go into sunlightā€¦

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.