What's your worst delusion you ever had

Mine would either be a delusion where God told me to isolate myself from everyone, ruining my social life forever. Or it could be one where I thought my hallucinations were after me called the Shadows employed by the Government.

3 Likes

The worst delusion I have is thought broadcasting. All the other delusions I had faded away or became manageable, but this thought broadcasting nonsense is stopping me from living.

2 Likes

Truman show delusion.
Or matrix.
Solipsism.
Or TV talking directly to me every day

2 Likes

When people are not real n they seem to have another personality in them. It’s so disturbing and not funny.

1 Like

I believed I was trapped in a virtual world computer (before the Matrix came out) and believed I had no soul until Jesus gave me a spirit…I thought I was a recording on a DVD. scared me to death.

1 Like

Years ago when i was un-diagnosed and psychotic in a dingy basement flat - i swear blind God was talking to me to “stay special” (!!) So i basically pissed of the neighbours 24/7 by playing church music loudly constantly and lighting candles all over the place.

I emailed a camera company at the time enquiring whether any device existed that could see thru the ceiling. Actually got a response back saying it was impossible - but still didnt believe it.

Its only in hindsight and now i have more insight that i know i was off my flaming rocker - just didnt know it at the time.

Used to go up to the public toilets to masterbate in a cubicle cos i thought they were watching. Its an episode in my life i would rather forget.

1 Like

I believed my family was trying to drive me to suicide.

1 Like

I believed evil spirits tried to infiltrate my mind
Very scary! My mind went out of control

1 Like

I used to think my family was trying to get me fat, because I was an anorexic when it all began

2 Likes

My delusion was God voices telling me to do harmful things to my self.Also,voices had told me not to eat,so I spent for 3 days without food frequently.When my parents took me with a presence of med stuff and a police to hospital,I beleived because I was tied up that they gonna do lobotomy to me,after I fall at sleep.

1 Like

I thought a satanic cult was trying to kill me and my four children. For days evil spirits would trick me into believing this.

1 Like

I used to think my visual hallucinations were demons trying to get me. That was before medication.

1 Like

That I live in a simulation, I’m in a time loop repeating life as a schizophrenic over and over again, my consciousness is being transferred, and a whole lot of other/worse stuff.

I believe in my past lives I was tortured and murdered thousands or millions of times…

I believe it’s controversial but I have memories.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.