What's your talent?

I draw. Mostly with pencil, but also some pictures with crayon and watercolors.

1 Like

I used to act, and had some small successes with that. I was twice featured on a local Philadelphia ABC show, and I was a semi-finalist for Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher. I also acted in some industrial videos many moons ago. Now I donā€™t know if I would be able to remember lines. I also draw and paint. I like to paint flowers, and did a flower mural in my parentsā€™ foyer. I can also do portraits. Iā€™m a writer as well, and was a semi-finalist for Paramountā€™s Chesterfield screenwriting competition. I plan to get back to screenwriting, writing a semi-autobiographical screenplay about schizophrenia.

2 Likes

I find truths, thus I can crack codes.

For instance I cracked the Bible Code.

See http://www.outersecrets.com/real/biblecode2a.htm

Click on the flashing at the website and get a 10 minute tour introduction to the biggest discovery, EVER.

THIS DISCOVERY HAS NOT BEEN NOTED WITHIN THE MEDIA.

That should give you an idea as to who rules the media, God, or Satan ?

My talent is athletics. I played soccer on the team that won the state championship game in North Carolina. I was the fastest person in my elementary school growing up. I played baseball and pitched for the all-star team.

2 Likes

im really good at getting the horrible hairs out of the plug hole xxx

2 Likes

i decided to teach myself to paint after my first meltdown, I find painting to be a great form of therapy.

2 Likes

OTHER THAN CRACKING CODES, I also find truths.

For instance, via a simple step by step analysis of motion, this lead me to fully understanding Special Relativity before having learnt anything about Special Relativity in the first place, and my analysis of motion produced all of the equations for Length Contraction, Time Dilation, the Transformation Equations, and the Velocity Addition equation.

Watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKAwpEetJ-Q&list=PL3zkZRUI2IyBFAowlUivFbeBh-Mq7HdoQ

What I find bizarre is that it was so simple. Meanwhile, the physicists try to make it sound complicated.

1 Like

i used to be able to singā€¦

but somehow i lost my voice about 6 years agoā€¦

maybe a little longerā€¦

i could sing with Journey or Madonnaā€¦i could sing really wellā€¦ i wish i still couldā€¦
i donā€™t even like to listen to myself anymore lolā€¦

hugs to all
jamesgirl

3 Likes

Oh and by the way, the next set of videos that I will release are about Quantum Mechanics. Here I explain particle/wave duality, entangled pairs, action at a distance, delayed quantum choice, and so forth. In other words I explain that which todayā€™s physicists do not yet understand.

These dimwits have not included the other side of reality, as far as the laws of physics go. They left the other side in the hands of the religious folk. Anyhow, the other side, the outside, extends across all time, unlike the inside which is always confined to present time only. Anytime an event is governed from the outside, it has todayā€™s physicists baffled because each incident does not follow the laws of physics present on the inside, but such events are on the other hand do follow the laws of physics present on the outside.

But I have also learnt that if you figure out the entirety of reality, no body will listen to a bloody word that you have to say about it.

Today it is demanded that we all be stupid. Thus if someone claims to have figured out the entirety of all reality, he or she is instantly defined as being some kind of nutcase or crackpot. Thus as I said, today it is demanded that we all be stupid.

i can do plastering very good, i can do a lot of carpentry.i can play good golf.

2 Likes

Hey ya Jamesgirl-glad to see you made it over here.
Been hoping youā€™d join us!

Is that you in the video ? I liked it anyway, you know I like physics :smile:

My talent is art, painting abstract landscapes and skies is my specialityā€¦ Before I became Iā€™ll I was just a copyist and fine artist now Iā€™m abstract and surreal, I find it fascinating seeing how my work has changes. I can also write to some level Iā€™m not brilliant but apparently very poetic and imaginative :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really would like to develop more talents. Iā€™m more athletic than artistic. Iā€™m good at sports but not great. Iā€™ve tried a lot of them.

I went the sensible route in college and got a sensible degree that now means nothing to me and that iā€™m still paying a student loan on. It sucks!!

I really admire all you creative people. :wink:

1 Like

They tell me im good at guitar, i disagree though.

Of course it isnā€™t God.

Satan is the ā€œgod of this worldā€, he even offered his kingdoms to jesus for worship.

Donā€™t need a bible code for that.

Yes but people donā€™t take it seriously and respond appropriately!

Instead they basically just say, ā€œCarry on Satanā€¦,donā€™t let me disturb you. I will just be aware, in a distant distant manner, that you control the atmosphere of this world ( and that does not mean climate control ), and leave it at that.ā€.

Yes thatā€™s me in the video. But I managed to get out, LOL.

1 Like

yeah, me too,
no free thinking about total reality allowed around here.
but keep it up!
like this is 19th century germany and we can discuss ideas!!!

i wrote the wan wu honeycomb theory of the universe on smashwords.
about the universe physical and spiritual across all time,
called it the wan wu honeycomb, wan wu is chinese for all things or the ten thousand things,
so itā€™s a crystal logic compressing more and more by the force of time,
and this whole wan wu honeycomb is the alchemy chamber

i write and have a very vivid imagination. iā€™m good at coming up with unique and novel ideas.

1 Like