What's your take on voice-hearers who have no other symptoms?

I have functional voices at times and negative symptoms. I don’t really know if the voices that I hear count because I only hear them with the a/c or furnace running and they don’t bother me at all. They are just a little distracting. Other people don’t hear them.

I have to really push myself to do anything at all. And that includes hygiene and household chores. It takes me a whole month to clean my 2 bed, 2 bath apartment. I take 2 showers (or baths), a week. I brush my teeth sporadically. I don’t know if this counts as negative symptoms. I’m not depressed according to online testing.

I had a short episode of disorganized thinking and speech last week that came out of nowhere under severe stress and it thankfully hasn’t returned.

My memory is shot and I can’t drive. I’m diagnosed with mild cognitive impairment.

Hmm. . .

I Love My Voices. Accept My Fear And Find Creative Ways To Wander From It.

Every Delusion, Hallucination, Sphere Of All Negative Aspects In The Thread Of Living. . .,

I’ve Dealt With It.

Television, Radio, Human Eavesdropping, Animal Languages, Religious, Spiritual And So On.

It Takes Courage, Patience, Strength, Inner, Outer To Not Make A Big Deal Out Of It.

I Guess That Makes Me A Man.

Not To Mention Not Many People Admit To Really Caring About Me.

That Includes My Entire Family Dying And Disappearing After They Left Me On My Own.

Strange Universe.

N e Hoo. . .

I’m Bored Again. Keeps It Cools, Kid’s, Young Adults, Women, Men, And Aliens!.

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :roll_eyes: :sleeping: :roll_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.