What's your one shopping weakness?

Every time I go to the supermarket for a Three Musketeers bar I come home with a car.

3 Likes

anything to do with R2D2. I gave my last R2D2 away to a friendā€¦it costs six dollars plus shippingā€¦I am getting another one after midnightā€¦yayyyyā€¦no more poverty !!

2 Likes

Clothes and nice food :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s funny and it sounds like me.

1 Like

I am buying a cool bag tomorrow it is waterproof so I can bring my laptop to the library if I want and itā€™s pretty big so can fit in loads of things.

1 Like

Games and hobbies I never keep up or get bored with. I get gung ho into something, then peter out quickly. Latest ā€œhobbyā€ is drawing. I want to buy a drawing tablet for the pc in the worst way. But itā€™ll probably be too steep a learning curve, and money wasted.

1 Like

I go through a lot of hobbies and my weakness is internet shopping!

I buy. Iā€™m trying to buy less but I get charged up on a night and I get to sourcing bargains and Iā€™m away. Stuff just turns up at your doorā€¦itā€™s so magical!

So. Anything on the internet that takes my fancy. These days itā€™s game systems. Iā€™ve collected D&D version 5ā€™s core books and have been collecting flames of war books and miniatures. I have no one to play against but itā€™s something I read and like to collect!

3 Likes

What about solo games? Mage Knight is one i bought and havenā€™t played yet. Onirim and Friday are good collector games.

1 Like

I buy painting supplies and almost never use them

1 Like

Kitchen things, which i end up not using.

1 Like

Iā€™m so embarrassed to say this but maybe I have to. I love musical instruments. I can spend hours on eBay just looking at cool instruments. I donā€™t buy many but if I come across a good deal and can flip itā€¦ Iā€™ll buy it.

:musical_note:

3 Likes

Clothes, clothes and more clothes - I keep outgrowing them with the weight I am putting on. I canā€™t afford it.

3 Likes

Iā€™m obsessed with cell phones believe it or not.

3 Likes

My shopping weaknesses are clothes and stuffed animals. :rabbit::tiger::lion::dog::pig::fox_face::monkey_face::bear::koala::panda_face:

4 Likes

Clothes for all 3 of us. Scented candles. Anything I like at the thrift store.

1 Like

Chocolate, books, specialty soaps and stationary.

1 Like

Video games are my shopping weakness by far. Every month I see what is going to be released and I usually get a few. I still have loads of video games I have yet to finish. Theyā€™re a fun past time at least.

2 Likes

My friend goes to game exchange or game stop once a week to spend $20 on games. He gets cheap games and then barely ever plays them. But thereā€™s an addict way to it.

He has like 4-5 systems too.

I say why donā€™t you just buy 1 decent game and beat it he says he gets stuck and gives up too soon to do that.

The game we play the most is jeopardy which is very educational. I enjoy games again.

2 Likes

Mine are books and shoes. Once in a great while Iā€™ll buy guitar supplies too.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.