What's your one shopping weakness?

Every time I go to the supermarket for a Three Musketeers bar I come home with a car.

3 Likes

anything to do with R2D2. I gave my last R2D2 away to a friend…it costs six dollars plus shipping…I am getting another one after midnight…yayyyy…no more poverty !!

2 Likes

Clothes and nice food :slight_smile:

That’s funny and it sounds like me.

1 Like

I am buying a cool bag tomorrow it is waterproof so I can bring my laptop to the library if I want and it’s pretty big so can fit in loads of things.

1 Like

Games and hobbies I never keep up or get bored with. I get gung ho into something, then peter out quickly. Latest “hobby” is drawing. I want to buy a drawing tablet for the pc in the worst way. But it’ll probably be too steep a learning curve, and money wasted.

1 Like

I go through a lot of hobbies and my weakness is internet shopping!

I buy. I’m trying to buy less but I get charged up on a night and I get to sourcing bargains and I’m away. Stuff just turns up at your door…it’s so magical!

So. Anything on the internet that takes my fancy. These days it’s game systems. I’ve collected D&D version 5’s core books and have been collecting flames of war books and miniatures. I have no one to play against but it’s something I read and like to collect!

3 Likes

What about solo games? Mage Knight is one i bought and haven’t played yet. Onirim and Friday are good collector games.

1 Like

I buy painting supplies and almost never use them

1 Like

Kitchen things, which i end up not using.

1 Like

I’m so embarrassed to say this but maybe I have to. I love musical instruments. I can spend hours on eBay just looking at cool instruments. I don’t buy many but if I come across a good deal and can flip it… I’ll buy it.

:musical_note:

3 Likes

Clothes, clothes and more clothes - I keep outgrowing them with the weight I am putting on. I can’t afford it.

3 Likes

I’m obsessed with cell phones believe it or not.

3 Likes

My shopping weaknesses are clothes and stuffed animals. :rabbit::tiger::lion::dog::pig::fox_face::monkey_face::bear::koala::panda_face:

4 Likes

Clothes for all 3 of us. Scented candles. Anything I like at the thrift store.

1 Like

Chocolate, books, specialty soaps and stationary.

1 Like

Video games are my shopping weakness by far. Every month I see what is going to be released and I usually get a few. I still have loads of video games I have yet to finish. They’re a fun past time at least.

2 Likes

My friend goes to game exchange or game stop once a week to spend $20 on games. He gets cheap games and then barely ever plays them. But there’s an addict way to it.

He has like 4-5 systems too.

I say why don’t you just buy 1 decent game and beat it he says he gets stuck and gives up too soon to do that.

The game we play the most is jeopardy which is very educational. I enjoy games again.

2 Likes

Mine are books and shoes. Once in a great while I’ll buy guitar supplies too.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.