What's your most complex visual hallucination?

My most complex and funny hallucination:
I have seen two gypsies, one young lady and one young lad, having sex. Lol
Cats, dogs, lights, shadows.

3 Likes

Sometimes, when I close my eyes, I see books, unknown to me and so vivid, that I can read from them out loud

Years ago… I dreamt I was rocking an infant with guts and entrails all over me and I was full of blood begging gog to help her.

1 Like

That’s complex and panoramic. These kind of hallucinations, must be more rare. this is my experience, at least. More simple hallucinations, fewer complex ones

I just saw a small bird!!, it nearly hit me in the head I had to duck lol

1 Like

I’ve seen angels and demons, the dead and shadows. My most complex was my last bad episode. The sky changed and burnt, the edges of reality started to dissolve and dissipate. I remember punching a mirror because I looked like an angel bathed in light. I was lost in madness, believing what I perceived. Ended me up in an involuntary for a while

2 Likes

That’s harsh 151515

1 Like

Was it a hallucination or didit really happen? :thinking:

1 Like

I was looking around the kitchen for the bird after I couldn’t find it (tucked away at the top of my cupboards is a small bird laughing at me) it felt so realistic.

1 Like

One day I decided to go on the run from my old work colleague who’s in the IRA. I booked my ticket and had arranged to get the train early in the morning. That morning on my way in in the car, I met my old work colleagues car coming in the opposite direction (as if To say ‘how did I know you would be leaving so early this morning?!’) how did he know that I was getting the train early in the morning?, it was half six he wouldn’t have been up. My phone was not tapped, I didn’t book a train ticket online so even if he was looking at my internet he wouldn’t have seen it. Was he reading my thoughts the night before so he knew what they time I was getting the train?

No one can read thoughts. It’s just impossible.
You’re having some delusions. This can further confirm your schizophrenia diagnosis

2 Likes

seeing the true nature of all the people in the room’s true souls, DNA Kundalini type spirals of birds flying out from the centre in beautiful colours

a pot bellied sparkling demon

1 Like

Long story. It was scary.

I see colors in my head and lines and dots. I know I’m not okay but meds and therapy dont seem to help.

The only thing working are the anxiety meds and nothing else.

But my cognition is under control which is good.

The hallucinations suck but hey that’s life.

1 Like

I’ve seen like a shadow of some sort of insect. Was very obvious it was a hallucination.

1 Like

From sleep deprivation I saw some famous dead musicians walk out of this curtain that was hanging in a doorway. Then a living musician walked out and I said “hey! you’re not dead.” and passed out. And one time I saw a Native American head with head dress coming out of the wood grain pattern on a wooden door. It was 3d and kept moving in all directions. It was so real I felt I could’ve put my hand out to touch it.

When I was given ketamine recently I hallucinated that the roof was pulling off the top of the building and the light from the heavens above was glowing through. I also thought the doctors face melted off.

1 Like

I had a few when I was on seroquel and drowsy. One was gameplay of a guy playing a video game like the game I play called Rust, only he was doing it very fast. Another time I saw about twelve ravens fly through twelve holes and come out as a black inky substance that coalesced to show the form of a woman.

These hallucinations were all of the type where you have your eyes closed and you see it anyway. I also had one where a flock of doves exploded and flew in all directions. I also had my eyes closed during an episode of Family Guy and the hallucinations filled in the visual part to go along with the audio.

Since being taken off seroquel I don’t get detailed hallucinations like those anymore.

2 Likes

So these are internal hallucinations.
I have them too. The hallucinations I described above were external

I saw a little boy in antique clothes. But others said my house was haunted, we had a lot of things happen that not only I saw. I even have a video somewhere of a door unlockong itself with one ofthose hook latches.

1 Like