• Delusions
  • Anxiety
  • Anhedonia

0 voters

1 Like

Thanks for fixing it,

1 Like

Lack of initiative.

I can’t motivate myself to do anything. Or, I can, but it takes a lot of procrastination and willpower. I keep telling myself “I’ll deal with it later”.
I almost never initaite real-life conversations.

2 Likes

Mine is definitely paranoia.

3 Likes

Paranoia!! :tired_face: 15555

Paranoid delusions are the worse!

2 Likes

Delusions. I’m so afraid of them

1 Like

Paranoia for sure. I can never tell if I have a genuine reason to be concerned, or if I’m just experiencing paranoia. Fortunately, however, I don’t currently have any paranoid delusions, so it’s pretty much a sort of anxiety that someone’s talking badly about me or is going to shoot me.

1 Like

@Sardonic - I can relate to the fear of getting shot. I know I’ve said this so many times on this site and I should try to avoid it. I can’t get all the recent gun violence in my city out of my head. So many sketchy gangsters and even some mistaken identity shootings. Innocent people getting shot. I just fear death in general too but I don’t want to get shot.

Yes, the fear of getting shot is a potent one. I’m most afraid of the police. I worry that one day, I’ll look “suspicious” while I’m going through my mom’s car at night for something and then BANG! … and that’s all she wrote. I worry about getting shot by civillians too. People driving around the neighborhood might see a tall black adult of unclear gender and shoot me in order to “protect the neighborhood from criminals.” I’m well aware that most people aren’t going to pull out a gun and shoot me for no reason, but it only takes one. Just one. I don’t like to turn my back towards the road, but I do it anyway because it’s stupid. That, and if my mom catches me trying to back into the house while facing the street, there will be a lot of words and I’ll probably end up on a higher dose of seroquel.

2 Likes

Anxiety
about positive symptoms returning

1 Like

@Sardonic - I’m sorry to hear that you fear the police. Where do you live?

My most bothersome symptom is delusions, or perhaps paranoia. Either way any symptom that impede my way of thinking and doing is bothersome.

1 Like

Mine is tactile hallucinations in the balls. Like constantly. Feels like being molested 24/7 at its worst.

1 Like

Fort Worth Texas

1 Like

Paranoia because I get so caught up in my thoughts I am completely unable to reality check them on my own

I dont know what to call it but really bad spiritual pain.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.