What's your innocent secret?

I’m secretly a huge fan of Lady Gaga. Girl has pipes! Her music videos are also interesting and entrance my dog. Haha.

8 Likes

Yeah I like Lady Gaga also.
She has a lot of talent.

I like her voice.

5 Likes

But what’s your innocent secret? Oh yeah, you told me once you gave up a lucrative career of making taffy. Boom! The secret’s out.

2 Likes

Well, it wouldn’t be a secret anymore when i share it. Being in psychiatry so many times i don’t have many secrets/privacy anymore.

1 Like

I was a virgin until I was 27.

4 Likes

I was in a convent for a retreat and i had a loveaffair with a nun.:lying_face:We named the kid Godfrey and is 22 years old.

2 Likes

I’m a virgin I guess is the big one.

I’ve had like an almost relationship that I flaked out on, and nothing else.

I’ve just gotten by with the ol faithful, and I have had very small windows of normalcy and good health, to even really have a good shot of being in one.

Now I mostly stay at home, and its probably not gonna happen.

1 Like

I walk around naked whenever Starlet is away at school. One day, I hope to achieve @anon94176359’s 24 hour naked challenge!

5 Likes

I sunbathe in the nude in the summertime. On one side, the neighbours are completely blocked by trees. On the other side the next Farm is about a quarter of a mile away

I gots to get my vitamin D lol

1 Like

I like pop music better than hip-pop and rap

1 Like

I don’t think I have any innocent secrets, I like watching tv and drinking tea, I have some weird things I do on the toilet but I won’t discuss them here

I like 80s love songs

Who banned @anon39015889 @Ninjastar?

1 Like

We don’t discuss other member’s disciplinary actions, especially when they are not able to defend themselves. Suffice to say, the mod team is in full agreement with all actions taken by any member of the team.

1 Like

Am I allowed to make my own threads and write my thoughts in them, without being attacked? Should I expect to be safe here?

You should expect to be safe here. If people attack you, you should flag it. People are allowed to disagree respectfully, which isn’t always fun to hear. But they do need to treat others with respect while doing so.

3 Likes

My innocent secret (or secret enjoyment) is watching America’s Next Top Model! I know…I know…how flaky.

2 Likes

@anon40540444 I think Alicia Keys has a nice voice and she looks like my daughter a little like in her facial structure

6 Likes

I like the Alicia Keys(I think it’s her song) that goes: “From above, I had it all, but it doesn’t mean anything since you’re gone”. I like the lyrics and the melody. I’m also a Lady Gaga fan and my fave is “Telephone” with Beyonce!

1 Like

I like “Dark Skinned Girls”. I think Beyoncé sang it.
Edit: the song is Brown Skin Girl

1 Like